Chapter 22: My Feelings....And I Bought A Hamster!

DAY 46

I forgot to write in my diary yesterday, so, I wrote it now but placed the date of yesterday.

Day 45

I realised that, I fell in love with him. I fell in love with Tsuna. But it hurts, Tsuna likes Kyoko.

One sided love....

                                                  -Jewel

I don't feel like writing, so I just made it really short.

Oh yeah, we all are in junior high school, 3rd year.

I went out of my room and went downstairs. *stab*

I saw Kyoko feeding Tsuna in the kitchen. It hurts.

"ah! Hello Jewel-chan!" Tsuna greeted with a happy smile.

"Jewel-chan! Goodmorning!" Kyoko smiled and greeted me.

"hello and goodmorning, Tsuna-kun, Kyoko-chan" I faked a smile.

What is Kyoko doing here?

I sat beside Bianchi, My seat was taken by Kyoko. I don't hate her, she's kind, gentle and sweet. It's just that...I feel pain when I see them both.

I lost my appetite in eating. Bianchi knows it and she tried cheering me up. She knows my feelings towards Tsuna.

When I got home yesterday, she noticed that I was down. She's an expert in love so, she knows that I'm heartbroken. I told her everything and she comforted me.

I finished eating first. I forced myself to eat and I made it fast so I can leave. I said that I'll be going out and maman allowed me.

Just as I opened the door, I heard Tsuna.

"Jewel-chan Wait!" he yelled. I continued leaving and closed the door, ignoring him.

I went to town. I walked around. I stopped by a pet shop and looked at the cute animals.

I went over to the hamster section. They're all so cute! It made me forget about Tsuna.

I saw this small hamster, it has a baby yellow colored fur. It makes me happy so I bought it. It's a dwarf hamster, that's the breed.

I bought a cage for it, not to big, not to small. I bought food that will last for less than a month. I bought also the wheel for it to excercise.

Where did I get the money? It's my money. I exchanged candian money to yen.

I got home and said "I'm back" then I rushed to my room. I cleared out the desk and I placed the cage with my hamster there. It seems it likes it's new home.

I placed a bowl that I bought inside the cage and filled it with food. I placed another bowl for water. I like it how it's cheeks was full of seeds. It's cheeks was big.

"ahaha!" I laughed softly.

"I'll name you Puff" I said. Puff is a male hamster. Puff because it's cheeks became so big and it looks fluffy.

I rubbed it's chin and kept on saying Puff. He likes it. He likes it's name.

Hm...now, my problem is Lambo,      I-pin and Bianchi. Lambo might come in here with I-pin and play with it. Knowing them both, it won't end well.

Bianchi, she might feed the hamster with poison cooking. Not good as well.

Fuuta? He's fine. He's a good, handsome, intelligent little boy. He won't do anything to harm it.

Reborn? Hm....he's good with animals. It's fine.

Tsuna-Tsuna.......he's fine too. He won't hurt a little, cute and innocent hamster.

Leon? He's always with Reborn. He's a lizard and I know the two won't fight.

"Gyahaha! The almighty Lambo is here!" I heard Lambo's voice then the sound of the boor banged is heard.

As if on cue, I got the cage of the hamster, hugged it tightly and faced Lambo.

"are are, what is that?" he asked.

'oh no!' I thought.

"Lambo! Matte! I told you not to disturb her!" Tsuna came in and carried lambo.

"Dame-Tsuna! Look at what she's holding!" Lambo pointed at the cage.

Tsuna looked at me then the cage.

"uh....I bought this a while ago with my money" I said and this time, showed a real smile.

"ooooh! What is it? What is it?" Lambo tried to get out from Tsuna's grip. "is it candy? Lollipop? Cotton candy? Let me see, Let me see!"

"ahaha! Lambo, this is not food or candy. This is a hamster, see?" I showed him the hamster.

"oooh! I want to play with it!" he said.

"uh......" I just said. I looked at Tsuna and he smiled.

"Lambo, you go first with I-pin" Tsuna said and he put down Lambo outside my room and immediately closed the door.

Now, it's just me, Tsuna and Puff. I first placed Puff down on the table. Then I looked back at him.

"you finally didn't fake a smile, Jewel-chan" he smiled.

He knows? Since when?

"h-how did you know?!" I said.

"ever since you came back when we were at Namimori middle, enrolling" he replied.

"your hyper intuition is too strong" I said, facing down.

"Jewel-chan, why did you lie?"

I looked at him and eh?

"why did you lie when you came back from no one know's who?" he said with a serious, caring and calm face.

I clenched my fists. Will I really tell him? Tell him that I love him?

"Tsuna....I....I....can't tell you right now" I said, looking back down.

I heard him sigh. "Jewel-chan, I am here to listen to you. I am here to comfort you. I won't force you to say it but, please tell me your problems so I can help you. I'll respect your decision"

He looked back up and he was avout to leave.

"Wait!" I suddenly hugged him without thinking. I hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry if I worried you. I'm sorry if I lied. It's just that....I really don't have the strength and confidence to say it. It's nothing, really" I said.

Tsuna removed my hands from his waist and made me look at him. Eye to eye.

"I'm not angry at you, Jewel" he said. "if can be, I want to protect you" he said.

"arigatou, Tsuna-kun!" I smiled with a tear falling.

Day 46

Today, I bought a hamster, a dwarf hamster named Puff.

I also talked with Tsuna. He knows I lied and keeps on faking a smile. I told him that it was nothing he respects my decisions.

Maybe....maybe that's why I like him. He's kind, gentle, sweet, caring, protective, careful, normal, strong, brave and cute.

What I want to say is, I love you, Tsuna.

                                                     -Jewel

(Sorry if it was boring)