Chapter 6: The Zoo

DAY 2

Jewel's POV

"Gyahaha! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up new girl! The almighty Lambo is waking you up!" I heard a voice... yelling.

"Lambo! No!" I heard another one, it sounded feminine.

"Gwaaahh!" I screamed as the two kids used my tummy as a landing area. I didn't scream because they use my tummy as a landing area but I screamed because there are two kids infront of me.

"Jewel-chan! What's wrong?!" I heard Tsuna's voice.

Oh yeah....I'm in the KHR world. I forgot. Still a lot to process...

"No  I'm fine." I said as I remembered what happened yesterday.

"Then why did you scream?" he asked.

"I just got startled when Lambo and I-pin woke me up." I replied.

"Atleast yours is Lambo and I-pin." Tsuna sighed.

"What did Reborn do?" I asked.

"Placed a snake on my bed while I'm sleeping" Tsuna sighs.

He's gone through a lot of crazy stuff. Which are inhuman and impossible to survive... that's anime for you.

"Well anyway, breakfast's ready and come eat with us." he smiles.

"I'll be there in a minute." I replied.

They left and I got up and fix the bed. I checked myself in the mirror if my hair is messy, it's not.

I went downstairs and their house is like in the anime. I reached the kitchen and they're all waiting for me.

"Goodmorning Jewel!" maman greeted.

"Goodmorning maman, minna." I greeted back with a smile.

"You can seat beside Tsu-kun." Maman says.

I gulped. I become nervous near Tsuna and I discovered that today.

I sat beside him and he smiled. Don't show that freaking smile or I'll die happy! I don't want to die yet!

"Itadakimasu!" we all chorused and ate.

There were takoyaki, onigiri, riceballs and more. I wonder if Maman wakes up so early to make this all.

Me and Lambo were getting all the takoyaki. Then only one remains...we fought with our chopsticks! It made sounds like 'tick' and 'tack'.

"This one's mine!" Lambo said as our chopsticks hit one another.

"Fine, it's yours." I gave in becsuse he's a kid. Lambo got the last one and ate it.

"Jewel, you shouldn't have gave the last takoyaki to him." Reborn said.

"It's fine, there's a ton of food anyway." I replied with a smile. I'm just happy because me and Lambo fought over one takoyaki. It's so funny.

I got a riceball and almost ate it until I realised it was color purple and purple smoke was coming out.

"Jewel, that's-" Tsuna was cutted off.

"Lambo-san will get your riceball! Gyahaha!" Lambo got it from my hands and ate it.

Stupid cow! Don't eat it, Lambo! I even have a feeling that Tsuna and Reborn have the same thought.

"So how do you like it Lambo?" Bianchi asked.

Lambo froze as he realised he ate Bianchi's poison cooking. His stomache made a sound and he fainted.

"Lambo!" I got him and placed him in my arms.