Chapter 45: Goodbye

DAY 141

...

...

I guess...it's time to go home...to the present time I mean.

"eeehh?! Already?!" Kyoko pouted.

"ahaha...well, I also need to go back to the present, right? And how about my future self? forever locked in the white round device?" I stated.

"but Jewel-hime, we'll miss you" Gokudera said.

"why? Is my future self different?" I asked, trying to hide my sadness.

"no...but she can be spartan" Yamamoto replied.

"mommy, I'll miss you" Misora said, on the verge of crying.

I kneed and hugged my future daughter. "Misora, I'll miss you too" I said.

She looked up to see me and started crying. "mommy!" she sobbed.

"when are you leaving Jewel-san?" Chrome asked.

"tomorrow" I replied.

"why all of the sudden?" Ryohei asked.

"...sorry" I said, avoiding there eyes. "can't tell"

"then let's do a farewell party tomorrow!" Kyoko tried to cheer us up.

"yeah! Let's make the best farewell party ever!" Haru yelled.

The others went along. "arigatou...minna..." I muttered.

DAY 143

Before I go out of my room, I wrote letters to everyone. Yeah, as in everyone.

To all Varia members, Arcobaleno, Millefiore, Shimon, Cavallone, the technicians, the Vongola and more.

I started yesterday and I finished it today. I also made one for Misora and Tsuna in this time...including Reborn.

I sighed. Maggiore is calling. That is the reason why I need to go to the present. Maggiore will be telling me something...but only if I go to the present.

I went out and walked to the kitchen. Tsuna, Reborn and I are walking side by side.

The door opened and-

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Confetti's scattered everywhere. Everyone was there. Hibari was in a corner and Mukuro is beside Chrome.

There was a banner, saying: 'thank you for everything!'

I couldn't take it, so I cried. They all comforted me. I cried and cried, I'll miss them. How much more if I go back to my world.

We ate, celebrate, played, laughed, teased, joked, sang, danced, told stories, gave presents and everything to make this day memorable.

Then, it's time for us to go back. We all are standing before the device.

Tsuna, Reborn and I are together while our future friends are all infront of us. One by one, they approached me.

"goodluck Jewel-hime" Gokudera held my head and our foreheads touched.

"you treated me as an older brother and I treated you as a younger sister. I know, later on, you will have problems but my past self will be there to guide you" he stated.

He pulled away and smiled. "I'll miss you" he said and left.

Yamamoto came in second. He hugged me. "Jewel-chan, I advance thank you for the things you did for me later on. You are the reason also that I met the one I love" he said and left.