Chapter 82: Trouble In School

A/N: This will be extra long! That is because I reached 5,000+ votes! Yeah, thank you minna! :)

DAY 283

"Ts-Ts-Tsuuuuunaaaaa!" I cried in his chest.

"eh? Eeeh?! Jewel! You okay?!" he panicked.

"my family..." I said.

"eh? What about your family?" he asked. "you went back to your world?!"

I nodded in response, still crying. "from the looks of it...it's in bad shape..." he pointed out.

"mom...she's with another man...a former suitor. Then, my brother joined the fraternity! My sister did 'that' with her boyfriend! And..." I was shaking up a bit.

"and what they said about dad is true! He did cheat! Just a while ago...he...he...he and a woman...Waaaah!" I just let it all out on Tsuna.

"Tsuuuuna! What should I do?" I sobbed, hugging him.

He hugged me back. He leaned his head on top of mine and his caring hands were at my back. "it's alright Jewel...I'm here...We're here..." he said, his voice really calms me down.

"Tsuna-kun...w-what should I do?" I asked him, looking up to see his face.

"first, you need to calm down and let it all out" he hugged me tighter.

"Tsuna...why is this happening to me? I don't understand...one after another...why? Doushitte?" I clenched on Tsuna's shirt.

"I don't know...but without those happening, you and I wouldn't meet" he stated.

"that is why...everything has a bad side and a good side" he continued.

"Tsu-kun...arigatou...Thank you for hearing me out" I tried to wipe my tears so I'll stop crying, but my tears keep on falling.

"of course I would...I love you" he kissed my forehead.

Really...

From episode 1 to episode 203...

Tsuna...you've changed. You changed for the better. You're more mature and you care a lot.

That Dame-Tsuna who has failing scores, bad at physical education, who was been hit in the balls by a volleyball and who stripped and went out with only just boxers...is now more mature, more caring, more lovable, and he really really treasures his friends.

This Dame-Tsuna is my boyfriend. And no one will be. And Carl will stay forever out of my life.

I don't care how many times he has been bullied, humiliated, made a fool of himself, or how cowardly he was, I don't care! I love him!

Tsuna is the one who can comfort me, the one who can protect me, the one who will love me with all his heart. But...can I do the same?

Of I course I can...I'll love Tsuna for the rest of my life. And I'll never give up on him.

"but you know...Jewel...I thought I had lost you there" he hugged me even tighter.

"Gomenasai...Tsu-kun..." I tried to smile.

"I thought you already went back there...and you are never to return..." his hands supported the back of my head and he made us forehead-to-forehead.

"Jewel...I love you..." he said, lovingly.

"I love you too...Tsu-kun" I replied back.

I think we had stayed in that position for the longest of time.

DAY 286

19 days...

19 days left and my days here are over...