Chapter 74: Enma and Adelheild

DAY 271

Enma will be visiting. Yup, he'll be coming here.

I can tell, Tsuna's very excited. I'm glad he has someone that he can relate to. Since, when he was kid he was being bullied.

I heard knocks from the door. "I'll get it" I said as I went and opened it.

"ah! Hello Enma!" I smiled.

"h-hello Jewel! G-good morning!" he bowed.

"no need to bow" I sweatdropped.

"come, Tsuna's waiting upstairs" I said as he entered the house.

Then, I lead him to Tsuna's room. "ah! Enma!" Tsuna waved. Enma waved back, but timidly.

So, we three sat around a table. I already prepared some snacks and juice.

"ah! Enma, have you seen Natsu yet?" Tsuna asks.

"no, not yet" Enma shook his head.

Then, Tsuna released Natsu. "raaaawwr!" Natsu growled.

"so cuuuute!" I squealed.

"oh yeah. Jewel, this is your first time seeing Natsu right?" Tsuna said.

"yeah" I nodded.

"it's been a long time Natsu" Enma petted Natsu. "rawr!" Natsu agreed.

Then Natsu suddenly sits on my lap and purs. "Natsu already likes me!" I said in delight.

"wow...Natsu really seems to like you both so fast" Tsuna states. I just giggled.

"so, Enma, still getting bullied?" Tsuna asks.

"not that much, since my friends are there. How about you?" Enma asks back.

"same. My friends are with me, so I don't get bullied a lot" Tsuna replied.

"hm...how about you, Jewel" Enma asks.

"huh? Ah...eh...well, yeah. I got bullied when I was little" I replied.

"eeh?!! Why only now that I know?!" Tsuna yelled.

"you weren't asking..." I replied. Enma just chuckled.

"anyway, because of one incident, I was always been accused of something I didn't actually do. It was pretty hard for me...I would get accused of stealing, bullying, and many more" I said with a smile.

"how can you still smile like that?" Tsuna asks.

"well, cause...past is in the past. Besides, you guys are here! Also, I'm not getting bullied now anyway" I replied.

"Jewel, have you almost died?" Enma asks suddenly.

"yeah, why?" I replied.

"oh yeah...you said it once. You almost fell of a cliff...but Carl saved you" Tsuna said.

"who's he?" Enma asks.

"ex-boyfriend who I want to forget. End of discussion" I said it at a very fast speed.

"well...I almost died...when I was a kid, I lost a lot amount of blood when I got bullied. Though, I'm fine now" Enma says.

"Enma? You said you're not getting bullied a lot lately, so why you still have band-aids and scars?" I asked.

"ah...I got these from Adel. She caught me eating the food that she prepared for us all to eat later on" he admitted.

'scary...' I thought. I think Tsuna thinks so too.

"Eennnmmaaa!" we heard Adel from outside.

"come down right now!" she yelled.

"what did you do?" both me and Tsuna asked.

"oh...I forgot to tell her that I'll be visiting you" Enma said.

"I guess I'm in big trouble..." he sweated.

"I'll distract her! So run after!" I said as I went downstairs and into the entrance of the house.

"ah! Adel!" I started.

"Is En-"

"Adel! Julie'a been creeping me out lately!" I said. Well, true...

"huh?! What did he do now?!" she yelled.

"remember the other day? The one were you guys helped me with my classmates? That day...Julie was all...you know what I mean" I said.

"what?! Did he do something to you?!" she asked.

"he kept on placing his arm over my shoulder...even though I did an uppercut to him" I replied...sweating. Sorry Julie! But it's for the sake of your boss!

"where is that bastard! He'll pay!" Adel said, realeasing a lot of killing intent.

"um...wanna hang out with me?" I asked.

"huh?"

"come on! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand as we went to the shopping district. I also wanted to hang out snd know more about Adelheid!

"let's buy clothes!" I said as I pointed at a shop.

"but I-"

"I won't take no for an answer!" I grinned as we went in.

Adel went to the section were I bought my jacket and pants. "ah! So we have the same taste! I love clothes like this!"

"you do?!"

"yup! I just don't wear them often cause Tsuna says I seem like a different person" I admitted. "but he said that I look cool in it"

"ah! This would fit you!" I got a black choker.

"come on, wear it!" I insisted. Then, she weared it.

"totally suits you!" I did a thumbs up.

"I'll buy it for you!" I continued.

"e-eh? No need!" she panicked.

"nope! That choker is a gift from me, a gift from a friend" I stated.

"a friend?"

"yup! You know, I like you. You may seem like someone who's difficult to approach to, but in reality, it's easy!" I smiled.

"so, accept my gift, friend!" I continued to smile.

"t-then I'll buy you this!" She showed two hair ornaments. A dragon and a phoenix clip colored gold.

"woah...you already know what I like" I stated.

And so, we bought each other a gift. I weared the two clips on different sides and Adel weared her choker.

"I'll call you Adel nee-chan!" I smiled.

"nee-chan?"

"uh-hu! Cause we get along well and I see you like my sister!" I explained.

Adel blushed. "fine...cause you said so..." she looked away as she ruffled my hair.

"please take care of me, Adel nee-chan!" I hugged her.