Chapter 63: Don't Mess With Me And Maggiore

DAY 244

"eeeeeehhhh?!!!" I yelled.

"MIIIIINNNNAAA?!!" I shouted.

The 10th generation is here.. in the past...over 400 years ago...

"Haya-nii! Stop fighting with G!" I yelled.

"Yama-kun! No sword fighting inside the mansion!" I yelled again.

"Ryo-nii! No boxing with the priest!"

"OOOIII PINEAPPLE HEAD! OOIIII MELON HEAD! FRUITS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT EACH OTHER!"

"Two herbivores near the entrance! No fighting!"

"Lambo! Quit fighting Lampo! Your brothers!"

I kept on yelling and yelling.

Reborn's POV

I kicked dame-Tsuna on the head. This time...he dodged...hm...

"dame-Tsuna! You are the Decimo! Atleast stop your guardians! Not your lover!" I scolded him.

"And Prmio, with all due respect, please stop your guardians as well" I said.

'seriously?!' Tsuna and Jewel thought.

I looked at them. "what?!" I demanded.

"nothing..." they looked away.

"uh...Decimo, Jewel...kindly introduce this infant who can talk" Giotto said.

"after we calm down the-"

A staff passed right through me...it almost hitted the back of my head.

"ahe...ehe...ehehehe..." my fingers started twitching.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP" I said, with my most dreadful, sinister, killer voice and my eyes went red.

The atmosphere was silent and cold. Everyone has cold sweat.

"WHY DID EVERYONE STOP? I WAS YELLING TO STOP AND NO ONE LISTENED" I continued.

"SO? WHY ARE YOU ALL SILENT? WHY DON'T YOU ALL FIGHT LIKE BEFORE?"

"WHY DON'T ANYONE THROW AN ARROW, A SWORD, A PUNCH, A STAFF, A GRENADE, A METAL WEAPON OR ANYTHING?"

Still silent. The silence is deafening.

"OI...WHY AM I NOISY ONE NOW?" I asked.

"u-uh...Jewel? You can stop now...they all regret yelling and shouting" Tsuna said.

I calmed down. "be thankful that Tsu-kun's here" I said as I left the room.

I was already upstairs. I entered the guest room.

"Jewel-chan, what took you so long? I thought something bad happened!" Haru said.

"ah...nothing" I smiled tiredly.

"Jewel-chan...so this is where you have been for the past days...in the past" Kyoko said.

"well, yeah..." I said nervously.

"you know...I saw a man who looks like Hayato" Haru said.

My eyes widened O_O. I widened it for two reasons.

First, she saw G. The guy who I always scream at. He is also not like Haya-nii!

Second....she just called Haya-nii by his name! What happened in the present when I was gone?!

"uh...Haru-chan...that man you saw was Gokudera's great great great great grandfather..." I said.

"Hahi?! Really?!" she said in shock.

"also...since when did you start calling Haya-nii by his name?" I asked.

She blushed. "ahaha!" Kyoko laughed sweetly.

"it was on the 7th day they dated" she smiled.

"oh...NAAANI?!! Really?! Waaah! Haru-chan, take care of Haya-nii, okay?" I said.

"hahi? Why do you sound like your leaving?" she asked.

She hit the spot. It became silent.

"ah...well...yeah...I'll leave on the 305th day...It's already my 244th" I forced a smile.

Their eyes widened. They realised that it's already near the 305th day.

"Jewel-sama? Are you really going to leave?" Chrome asked.

I sighed. "what can I do? I'm not really from here"

I can feel it...I can feel their heartbeats...

They don't want me to leave...minna...

I also can't deny the fact that I'm leaving...I can't hide it...

"anyway! Chrome! How are you and Mukuro?" I forced another smile.

"uh...um...fine...Mukuro-sama is protective towards me" she said.

Heh? The pineapple head is protective? That's interesting.

"hm...so what about your parents?" I asked.

"they're doing well. They kept on donating money to hospitals and people with sickness and disabilities" she replied.

Woah...really? That's nice.

"how about you? Are they treating you kindly?" here...I narrowed my eyes.

"yes, they are. We would go to family outings. They also started making a mansion here in Namimori, for us to live there" she explained.

"ah, okay. Good to know!" I said, approvingly.

"sooo...anyone hungry?" I asked. They all nodded.

"okay!" I stood up.

"I'll ask the chef on making Japanese cuisines and some desserts here in Italy!" I said.

Their desserts are not bad.

I left them. I was humming while going downstairs.

I went down and... (╬ ̄皿 ̄) Red eyes on! ‎​(◣_◢)

"YOU GUYS JUST WON'T LEARN YOUR LESSON HUH?!" I said.

Their silent again.

"OI OI! SILENT AGAIN HAH?! I THOUGHT EVERYTHING'S UNDERSTOOD  BUT IT SEEMS I WAS WRONG..."

I raised my hand with my partner.

"Maggiore....come out" I ordered.

"eh?" almost everyone reacted like that.

Maggiore came out...controlling his body. Made himself smaller so he can fit in the entrance hall.

He may be smaller but...he's someone who you must mess with...don't mess with me too.

Maggiore is now fully out. My ring vanished, the ring is Maggiore itself anyway.

I made my hands make a cracking sound as I also did the same with my neck.

"hey, Maggiore. Let's teach them a lesson" I said as I slowly walk towards them.

"yes, Leggendia" he grinned.

"that's my partner" I smirked.

We both chuckled evily.