I can't get her out of my head...

This is 100% true and happened a few months back... (backstory) I am not a very big dreamer Rarely have bad dreams and forget most of my dreams after 5 minutes of waking up but not this time... It was 1AM and I couldn't sleep so I looked out my bedroom window at the street it was quite eerie as rainfall the previous day allowed fog to settle. Eventually I fall asleep and start dreaming, I find myself looking out my bedroom window again and I see a girl... mind you its pitch black and the only thing making her visible is the streetlight but she is horrifying in torn dirty white clothes greasy looking hair and cuts on her limbs. She had no facial features except for two abnormally big glowing blue eyes... I wake up its 3:30 AM, and I'm sweating but head back to sleep in a few minutes dreaming again... I find myself again looking out my bedroom window and she's there again then all of a sudden she full on sprints to my front door (below my bedroom window) and I hear a slam of my front door, so i curl up in a ball under my covers and wake up 7AM... I went to school that day and kept seeing her in the corner of my eye, this happened for a week. No dreams but she was with me all week I have never felt more unsettled.

Edit: when speaking to family about the topic I commonly described the entity as a witch as it seemed to have a controlling power over my emotions and after researching folklore of my area discovered that 5 'witches' were executed near my town by dunking in water in 1612... I can't.

posted by u/Fringey-boi