Quija board story that nobody believes (TRUE STORY)

Whenever I tell this story it always gets laughed off, so maybe you guys will believe me. Trust me I wish this story wasn't true too. So in middle school I had a quija board and I just let y collect dust but one day a group of friends and I were super bored so we decided to pull it out. The first time we used the board it already got hella sketchy. We heard knocking, objects moving, stuff like that. For some odd reason i trusted the entities, and my friends and I kept coming back to the board. We used all the precautions like putting salt on the board and stuff, but one time the piece that spells words out starting moving rapidly in figure eights. Apparently this isn't good but I didn't know at the time, so we kept playing. The entity (which I'm pretty sure was a demon) claimed to be my friends deceased great grandmother or something like that. We believed it. We asked it to move things and it did. But then something really scary happened. Something fucking touched my knee, we'd get chills down our spines, and then I saw my light switch scroll down right in front of my eyes and turn back on. My friend said "keep your fingers on the piece. Don't take them off". Y'all don't understand how bad I wanted to dash out the room. Anyway, we kept going. And then it fucking spoke. I didn't know ghosts could do that. Or demons. Whatever the fuck it was. But it spoke. It said something inaudible, but we think it said "love". All good right? It loves us. NOPE. that voice was the SCARIEST thing I've heard to this date. It was just a robotic like, monotone voice. No emotion, no soul. Very unsettling. After that I'd hear knocking in the room for about a year, but it's starting to calm down. Anyone care to explain what the fuck happened? Thanks, hopefully y'all believe me.

Posted by u/R3dditguy03