Not Alone

My family has a long history with the paranormal, but until now, I haven't had anything supernatural happen to me.

I love scary things and don't normally scare easily. I never get afraid after watching a horror movie but the past few months have me afraid to sleep in my room.

I was snapping friends on snapchat one night but when I took a picture, I could see a face at the end of my bed. I put it on my story and some of my friends said they could see it too. I began feeling sweaty and then got really cold. I brought my dog into my room that night and went to bed. After I had my dog with me I didn't feel anything unusual.

The next morning when I woke up and one of my paintings fell off the wall. I got up and put it back then went downstairs.

When it was time for bed I took my dog into my room again. When I walked in the same painting that fell that morning was on the floor along with a painting on the other side of the room. I didn't want them to fall again so picked them up and put them in my closet.

I was laying in my bed with my dog and turned on my lap. A little while later my dog sat up and seemed to watch something pacing my room back and forth. She watched it for about 30 seconds then laid down with her head on my lap. Since she wouldn't let me up I had no choice but to sleep in my room.

For the next week I slept on the couch. When I finally slept in my own room again everything was fine for the next 2 weeks. One night I woke up in the middle of the night. I turned the lap on and got out of my bed. As soon as my foot hit the floor I felt like I was being watched. I slowly moved to the door and turned on the light. My legs tensed and I felt nauseous. I couldn't move and had difficulty breathing.

When I finally could move, I uneasily made my way downstairs. I got some water and sat on the couch watching TV until morning. My dog will go upstairs just fine but refuses to go in my room.

My step dad wants to do a seance but I'm afraid that might make it worse. Does anyone have any advice?

Posted by u/SpookyMin