Time travel doctor????

I was a a junior in high school 10 years ago and I'm recently married and just had my first child. Back to being a junior. It was the end of the day and class ended and I ran out of school going to my car. An old man 'looked homeless' called me by name. I was super confused on how he even knew me. He asked for change and did a quick prayer for me. The only reason I was playing along was because my girlfriend was there with me and I didnt want her to think I was rude if I just ignored the old man. As we finished the prayer he pulled me in and said "keep Charlie safe, will you" i kinda just laughed and walked away thinking he was crazy and ignored what even said. Fast forward to now again when my wife gave birth the doctor asks "what would u like to name the child my dear?" She says "CHARLIE sounds nice" the doctor looked at me and says "ah I see we are still on track". He started walking out the room he returns for a quick second in a rush and says "REMEMBER keep him SAFE. I didn't respond and he closes the door and my wife looks at me and says "wtf was that about?" And I responded "I have no fucking clue tbh" and I cant sleep anymore because I just keep on thinking and thinking of what that all means. I went back to the hospital this morning and asked for the doctor giving a description of him and the lady at the front desk said they don't have anyone that fits that description. Idk I'm super confused in what's going on tbh.

Posted by u/Miimmoouuu