My uncle still hanging in my mom's room (Real Ghost)

So I would like to share this story about how you can feel my uncle in my moms room.

So basically in the late 80's my uncle got killed by his best friend who was in love with him (He was homosexual) . However my uncle has his own relationship with another man, so his best friend decided to use rat poison to kill my uncle and then hanged him using a rope, wrote down a suicide note and escaped.

At that point nobody was home, but my mom told me that she felt a cold air coming from his room, however she just went out since my uncle was somebody with a strong character and did not let anyone go into his room, so anyways next morning my grandpa and mom went to check on him and found him, now the cops told my mom that it was a suicide but they found later signals of my uncle fought for his life, so at this point my grandpa knew who killed him not sure how and look for the man the rest of his life to kill him of course bc my pop was a bad ass who used to kill guerrillas but anyways the scary thing started to happen to myself when I moved to that room when my mom decided to leave me alone in a house, she used to travel a lot around the world, and then the first nights were okay but on the second week I sward i felt something hanging right above me, and i could see with the corner of my eyes how he was trying to reach me with his hand, as if he was asking for help.

Now this happened to anybody who stayed in my house and after i moved out I forgot it, until a few months that my girlfriend mentioned the same thing after she stayed it with us when we decided to visit my mom a few months back.

Posted by u/Ikkisoh