I'm scared to go to sleep right now idk what happened

So this just happened like 10 mins ago. I was in my bed in the dark looking at my phone listening to music. My door is like 2-3ft open, lights in the hallway were off. I saw a blueish light in the hallway and it caught my eye so I looked up, I saw someone peeking into my room and then they left. The light looked like an iPhone screen light or something, but brighter?? I thought it was my sister and thought maybe my music was too loud, so I turned it down and immediately started feeling uneasy when I couldn't hear any walking in the hallway. I texted her asking if she was just at my door and she said no. WTF. I am 100% awake, surfing YouTube. I go to my moms room and tell her and she and my step dad searched the upstairs and he checked the locks and checked outside. Nobody heard anything, we can't find anything either. I'm 20 years old and too old to be fooled by these things but I definitely saw someone looking into my room, the silhouette of someone with a blue-ish cast of light behind them. I'm back in my bed with my lights on, just unsure of whether to feel scared or not. I feel uneasy that's for sure. Was it a ghost?? My house is on top of a quarry and people always ask me if I've seen ghosts. My neighbours have claimed that they have. I'm kind of scared.

Posted by u/Miimmoouuu