I saw something creepy in my room

So I have not really told anyone about this (including my parents) but one time I visited my grandparents in Colorado for 2 weeks on the first day everything was normal and I had a great time and I did for the next two days, but on the fourth day, I went to bed at around 10pm, after a long day up in the snowy mountains. I suddenly wake up at around 2am and I kept hearing voices all around the room including behind me, (which was weird because the bed was next to a wall). This went on for around 40 seconds until I I saw something on my door, just staring at me, motionless. I tried to move but I just couldn't. It really felt like I was superglue to the bed, and I could do nothing about it. Whatever this thing was I stared at it for around a minute, I was scared to look away in case it disappears. I finally got the feeling like I needed to do something or it would just get worse. I slowly reached down the side of the bed to grab my phone whilst still staring at it.

Worried, I grabbed my phone and turned the torch on but when I did, It wasn't there. Confused, I just sat there wondering and thinking if there actually was something there or was I just dreaming. For the rest of the time I was there everything was fine. But when I woke up at around 1am on the last day there I heard a sudden faint voice saying "don't go" then I fell straight back to sleep. I've never told anyone about this purely because no one would ever believe me but I hope someone reads this and believes me.

Posted by u/ChazzaTheRedditor