I think there's a cult behind my grandparents house

Ok so recently a lot of weird shit has been happening at my grandparents house. To start off with, I stay there a lot. I'm only 15, so when your parents can't get their shit together you have to stay somewhere.

I'mma try and keep this story short because like I said, this is all recent. Anyways let's get to what's been happening. It started when me and my sister went fishing at a creek behind their house. Mind you, they live in the middle of fucking no where. This is all in New Market Alabama, so if you want to look this place up you can because I'm not lying when I say it's in the middle of no where. Back to the story, when me and my sister (who's younger than me) were walking the trail back to my grandparents house my sister started acting weird.

When I asked her why she was acting so paranoid she said that she thinks someone was watching us. She pointed behind us to the tree line to, sure enough, see a tall creepy looking man in the tree line watching us with his hands on his knees. I am a guy but even so this sorta freaked me out a little. It took me back to when my parents would talk about the new market cult that terrorized them when they were kids. They both lived within a mile of each other at the time.

Me and my sister got back to my grandparents house pretty safe. Sadly this wasn't the only thing that happened, it only got worse. The next thing I actually got on video. If y'all know how to post snaps on Reddit please tell me because the only reason I got this app is to tell this story.

I still remember I looked at the clock and it was exactly 3:34am. I was talking to my friends on PlayStation. The room I was in was in the back of the house, closest to the cult. I was home alone and pretty tired at the time. If anyone lives near me then you'd know how foggy it was Easter morning.

I actually didn't hear the sound at first. I have sound proof headphones so it was my friends that heard it. They told me to video it so I walked outside and did.

The sound almost sounds like a wounded cow. I would say that it was a cow but the problem is is that first off, the cows aren't aloud out at night. And two, the cows weren't even living there at the time. They take them to a different farm every month so try can eat fresh grass.

The scariest thing about it was the noise kept getting closer. So close in fact that at one point it was in my grandparents back yard. It even got as bad as me waking up to scratching noises at roughly 4am. I don't get scared very often but this was terrifying.

Nothing has happened since but I'll update this if something does. If I figure out how to post that snap too I will.

Update 5/9/19

OK so this might be a bit confusing for y'all but I'll try my best to explain. This story was originally posted a few days ago on but they don't allow updates. Considering this is, believe it or not, 100% true I needed a place that allows this feature so I copied and pasted the story above here.

Anyways, I went looking for this cult last night and it wasn't very hard to find them. The reason I went at night was because I had baseball practice after school and by the time I got home the sun was going down. I invited Greg over and we went together. I'm not a weak guy, pretty athletic, but Greg's just big. He's already 6'3 and only 14 years old.

Me and him grabbed our knives and walked along New Market road. It isn't a long walk, just a few houses down. We reached a dirt road and headed down that. The road leads into different pastures, fields, and ponds. It's really relaxing. Almost to the point that you forget what's really out there.

It's a long walk down a steep hill that leads do a flat pasture. The dirt road then leads along a creek that connects to the Flint River. We walked along this creek for about an hour and didn't see anything. The only thing that kept us from leaving was the sinking feeling of being watched. It may of been my Paranoia but I swore someone was watching us ever since we stepped on that dirt road.