Someone may be in my house. I'm locked in the bathroom.

This is real. Happening right now

I'm scared.

I don't wanna die

OKAY

I was playing online with a friend from another state. My parents were grocery shopping. Then the first smoke alarm goes off. I have PTSD related to fire so I freak ours screaming at my dad for help over the phone. I'm sorry for typos but I'm scared. My mom tells me to take the smoke alarm off. I do. I go back to playing with my friend. The smoke alarm goes off again. I start sobbing (I was scared) and call again. I forgot to take out the batteries. I go back to playing.

My dog barks.

I hear a soft thud from somewhere in the house. I assume it's the cat, and keep playing. But my friend starts to cut out over Skype. My phone dies. This repeats twice. The third time, I hear multiple soft thuds from somewhere in the house. My dog barks.

Being terrified, I make a joke about dying in a horror movie. My friend's mom tells me to stay on the line and my dad calls and I tell him so he advised me to go out to the front lawn. I didn't want to get a lawn chair so I got the frick out of that house.

I had super bad cramps and STUPIDLY decided that the pain (I also had to throw up, medical condition) and went back inside. I was in the bathroom, and hung up on my friend just as my phone battery gets to 20% AND OH MY GOD THE NOISES START AGAIN.

I turn off all the lights and move my jacket (which I took off) away from the door. THE DOGS IN THE NEIGHBOR HOUSE START BARKING AND OH MY GOD.

I text my friend's mom and my dad. I go to my other group chats and inform them of what happened as they are where I live and know where I live. I tell them everything and give the expected reactions.

My dad says fifteen minutes.

That was six minutes ago.

DEAR GOD PLEASE 'LET ME DIE. I'll update when my parents get home But OK I KEEP HEARING NOISES AND NOW ITS SILENT

Update: okay we good. My parents came home, I was okay, threw up but took my medicine, but the noises were never found out. Don't worry, I'm sleeping with the switchblade under my pillow.

Posted by u/ILikeMehBeanz