Person Haunted

So this is a true story. When I was 15-16 my family and I lived with a family friend. At first I thought it was a dream and that I'd just imagined it but it happened every night until she moved out. The first occurrence was December when she moved in. I was laying in bed on my phone up late at night because I couldn't sleep. I heard whispering, like it was coming from both the room next to us and the closet beside me. I of course thought I'd imagined it and just put my ear buds in and listened to music. The next night is when I saw him. I was laying in bed trying to sleep, for some reason I felt the urge to look up. When I did I saw him. He was at least six feet tall with a top hat and a long coat. He just stared at me, I couldn't see his face, only the outline of him. That would go on for weeks. That changed after awhile and then he'd be standing in my closet, looming over my family friend as I curled up into a ball, hoping he wouldn't see me. That happened for a couple of months. Then as she was getting ready to move out, he would stand at the end of the hall next to my parents door and the bathroom. At that point I'd hold my bladder until morning. The whole time I felt this dark and evil feeling radiating from him. When she moved out, he disappeared.

I have many others if you'd like to hear them. All of them true. Just let me know.

Posted by u/anjelwinger