Demonic sounds

I don't even know where to start, this just happened moments ago and it is still going on. A little about me, i live in India with my parents and my bro,we all live together and i work at a healthcare and my shift is at night,and during the weekends i stay awake at night and sleep by 5 or 6 am and i got used to this due to my shift timing.I workout at my home before i go to bed,so by the time i finish my workout my brother goes to the gym.

I was almost done with my workout and all of a sudden i heard this demonic screaming,we live in the first floor.I was chilled, i thought its just some cats fighting and i was just waiting for the screams to end and its been 5 mins and they haven't.

I'm really nervous right now.My mind started to come to the conclusion that they are not cats due to the way they sounded and that started to scare the living hell out of me.I work out in the kitchen and there are two bedrooms,good thing i was almost done,i recorded a 2min audio and ran back to the bedroom and locked the door.I didn't even wipe my sweat and just as i lock the bedroom door,my brother's phone alarm started to ring and he woke up to go the gym,i begged him not to go as there is something crazy going down there.He said OK and slept.

I'm pretty convinced 99% those screams are not of a cat's but 1% of my mind hopes that they are the screams of a cat because i get back home at 3am and God help me i don't want to see or hear anything crazy when i get back home.Today is Monday,i'm about to sleep now and i pray i go to work and get back safely.

P.s. sorry for my bad English.

Posted by u/AngryShobe