I'm being followed

You need some backstory, i went camping up north, fishing, actually. We flew in, as it was on an island. The first 3 days were fine, until the guide told the story of the wendigo. Basic stuff; saying its name will summon it, consuming human flesh, transformations, and what happens... basic, but that's when it started.

The guide started acting weird, getting outside meat, it smelled... rank, rotten, moldy... he ate three times as much as everyone else, and he was never satisfied... i tried it, but didn't swallow it, i recognized the taste from anywhere.

Human meat

It was the guy who "left" the day before. Tasted just like my brothers fist (we fought a crap ton, and id bite his hand to stop him) it was gross, and he immediately knew, i was gonna be next, i know it.

The guide left, and we got a new one, but i knew he was out there. And i knew for a fact, i had started the ritual, i had some. I didn't swallow, but i had some...

The next week, i saw someone, in the baggage area, and i swore, it was the same smell as that meat. We got home, and nightfall came, when i heard the most inhumane, devilish scream. The guide was back, and outside my house.

This went on for a decent while until, it attacked me on my way home from school. It missed, and i couldn't be more glad.

Blood red skin, piecing green eyes, horns the size of its head, teeth so sharp it could be used as a scalpel. It was hunched over, it was relatively 10 feet in size, maybe 15 feet, i had no clue, and those claws... they were long, pointy, and could cut through steel. I ran, i ran as fast as i could to a populated area, which there was, but i had some few close calls...

I'm being hunted, and i'm studying monster hunter guides, i need a professional monster hunter, quick. If you are one, DM me, please, i don't know how much longer i can survive

Update 1: it clawed me, i bled so much, it was like butter, it never had any resistance, and it almost killed me, but i'm assuming it wants another host, or worse. A mate...

Posted by u/broly314