My Sleep Paralysis Experience

A few years ago, I started having sleep paralysis. I usually have it probably twice a month, and it lasts around 2-3 minutes or so. I had never seen anything while having it, up until about 2 months ago. I was at my friends house, sleeping on the couch with my head perched on the headrest. I opened my eyes and I looked forward to see my friend, sleeping on the couch in front of me. I tried to move, but felt stuck, and I knew I was experiencing sleep paralysis again. I thought it was all okay, until I notice something sitting right next to him—a girl, completely dark with no visible features, sitting there and looking right at me. I started to freak out all of a sudden, trying to move to get it to stop, when I glare again to see her gone, and start hearing a sound getting closer, and the best way I can describe it is like exhaling from your throat, but not using your lips. It gets louder and louder until I am able to move my head completely. I look up to the sound above me, and there it is—a disembodied head, straggled hair, still completely blank and black, rotating in a circle above me, still making that sound. It gets louder and louder, and I can't move again. Rather than being scared, I get more angry, and out of that anger I started praying. As I pray, it continues floating in that same circle with that same sound, but after saying 7 short prayers the head just fades away. I am able to sit up immediately, and I yell over to my friend, waking him up and explaining what happened. I noticed though, that I wasn't all that scared, I just felt more of a, "want to go away," type of motive. But I've had sleep paralysis a few times since, and nothing's happened. Haven't seen any spirits/ghosts at all in about a year or so, either. But yeah, that's my story, and only experience with something in my sleep paralysis.

Posted by u/SL1MSHADY01