Information

"So here's my report, Lalisa Manoban had a miscarriage on your birthday last year. She was rushed to the hospital by an unknown person but further investigations led me to conclude that he  was Taehyung Kim of BTS." the detective said.

"He found her unconscious while bleeding with a head injury from slipping." I clenched my fist at the report.

I am aware of it already but hearing it again hurts. The woman that I love the most and my babies where put into a risk just because of my stubborness.

"As for Cha Eunwoo he meet Lalisa Manoban years before. Cha Eunwoo is working as an obgyn for 7 years now. When he was just starting his career as a doctor, he meet her when Manoban's friend died at the hospital he is working at. An informant said that Cha has been obsessed with her ever since."

"Obsessed?" I asked. That's scary. I thought.

"Yes, the informant who is a close friend of him told me that Cha has been plotting ways to get her. He even has tons of pictures of Manoban and most of them are pictures of her in tiny pieces of clothings. These pictures were from the photoshoots of Manoban's modelling."

What the heck?! He's crazy!

"On her early months of pregnancy,  Manoban accidentally had a prenatal check up with the doctor."

"What? When? I didn't know about this?" I asked confusedly.

"The date she had her check up was when you were in Busan during your hiatus period."

That must be the time when Taehyung meet her I guess. She didn't tell me about the check up. If I only knew,I should have stopped her from going there. Well,  nothing I can do now.

"Cha got the information from his friend that Manoban had her miscarriage, his friend was Lisa's doctor that time." he said.

That makes sense now. Taehyung said a doctor took her the next day. It was Eunwoo all this time. He managed to know Lisa's condition because he was friends with the doctor.

"Then, after knowing about her condition,  he decided to take care of her and pretend that he cares for Lisa and the other baby who survived." he said and I frowned.

"Wait wait wait!" I said stopping him from further talking.

"What do you mean by other baby?" I asked curiously.

Does it mean?

My breathing stopped as I wait for his next words.

"Yes. Manoban's other baby survived. The doctor took care of the both the mother and child. But the informant told me he's just pretending to care for the baby." the detective said.

I can't believe it! One of the twin is alive?

I have a lot of questions running on my head right now. I feel like it's about to explode.

Where is the baby?

Why did Lisa lie again?

But I need to focus on the more important thing.

My baby is alive. I can't believe it. I began crying. Crying out of happiness.

"I'm so happy detective" I said while crying. Good thing my mask is hiding my tears or else people will tell I'm gay.

"I'm happy for you too Mr.Jeon. Imagine it wasn't a long time ago when you had me look for informations about her. You don't even know her name back then And now,  you already have your baby with her." he said smilingly.

I smiled at him.

"Yeah.. Time flies so fast. A lot has happened." I said.

"But you need to be careful. The guys is good at manipulation. He acts really well around your woman." he said with a warning tone.

"It's easy. I can just tell Lisa that he's motives are not genuinely good. That he is a crazy obsessed man for her. He's not perfect as she sees him" I said casually.

"No,  that's not a good idea Mr. Jeon,  Lisa believes in this man and you will not be able to convinve her without evidences. The information I was able to give you now are only from my informant. I'm still working at gathering evidences." he said and I frowned.

"But I want to see my baby already!" I said.

"I understand but you need to be patient. I advise you to never confront Lisa that you already know about the baby. Act as if you still don't know. Because if you confront her, she'll be scared and she'll run away from you. I got an information that the doctor bought three tickets going to Florida which is scheduled to leave end of this month." he said.

"What? Is he planning to take my family away from me?" I asked. My eyes wide open. How can he be. They are my family!  Not his!

"Yes,  he managed to convince her that you will take away her baby. So if I were you,  don't scare her until we have the information about him." he said.

I just sighed and nodded.

"But how long must it take to gather evidences against him? And what evidences are we trying to get?" I asked.

I can't wait that long. I need to see my baby as soon as possible and I can't let him take my girl and baby away from me.

"Give me at least to weeks. We need to gather an evidence that he is not genuinely taking care of the baby. All he wants is Lisa. The informant told me that he tried to harm the baby when it was still in her womb."

"What the fuck? I'm gonna go and kill him!!!" I said as I stand up. But the detective pulled my arm to sit back.

"Mr. Jeon,  you can't let your emotions control you this time. You need to think clearly. The doctor is smart and he can twist anything back against you." he said.

"Urghhh!!!  This is frustrating!" I said.

"I know but you need to trust me. Just give me a little more time and we can send the guy in prison. "he said.

"What else can I do?" I sighed again.

"But detective thank you so much for your help" I said as I bow.

"I'm glad to help. Besides you pay me really well." he said smiling at me.

"Detective, can I atleast get the address of the baby?" I asked.

He raised his brow on me.

"I promise I won't make a scene. I just want to at least take a glimpse of the baby." I sweared.

"Okay,  but be careful not to ruin our plan or your family will be leaving you." he warned again.

"I know."

I promise I'm gonna put that guy to jail!

----------------------------------

I need comments! 😭

Sorry guys for the late update 🙏