Pleasure over the Phone

Lisa's POV

It was already 30 minutes past midnight, I'm still wide awake thinking about lot of things.

First, my supposed travel with my father abroad for his medication. I can't believe I can finally get him well because of Jungkook's financial help.

Second, my resignation of being a pleasurer. I'm so happy that I can finally leave that kind of work because It's really disgusting. Though I already gave my body and soul to Jungkook, I'm happy about it cause I love him and I'm willing to show him how much I love him.

Third, There's a chance that I'm already pregnant by now.  And It'll ruin everything good that's been happening to my life. My relationship with Jungkook will probably come to and end if he would know I'm pregnant. I tried to shake my head and clear my mind about the thought.

I'm so reckless. This is all my fault. But everytime I remember how hot It felt everytime he came inside me, my mind just goes blank and I became irrational.

He makes me lose myself at the pleasure of his touch and his warmth.  The way he fills me with his is mind blowing. I just want to feel him over and over again.

Without realizing, I was already rubbing myself. I'm just wearing my robe and my black underwear. I spread my legs wide open as I close my eyes. Imagining how Jungkook opens my legs with his knees.

I don't exactly know what I am doing. I haven't touched myself before but Jungkook changes everything in me. I pulled the tie of my robe and let it open. My other hand settled on one of my breast and I tugged my bra to pinch my nipples. I moaned softly as I try to imagine Jungkook doing it.

My other hand is rubbing my clothed heat. It feels so good but I still need more. I'm craving for Jungkook so hard.  I want to touch him. I want to kiss him.

I leaned over to grab my phone on the table top next to my bed. I tried to scroll down Jungkook's photos to stimulate myself more. As I try to search for his photos,  I accidentally tapped the button for a video chat.

Fuck! I tried to cancel my call but he already answered it.

"Lisa?" he asked rubbing his eyes.  He must've been sleeping already.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to call you. I just accidentally dialled your name. I'll hang up now" I said blushing so hard.  He must be thinking that I'm weird calling him in the middle of the night.

"No,  It's okay. Why are you not sleeping yet? Is everthing okay?" he was still rubbing his half opened half closed eyes but suddenly his eyes widened.

"What the fuck Lisa? Are you trying to kill me?" he whisper-shouted.

Huh?

"Wh.. What?  Why?" I asked confusedly at him.

"Why?  I can clearly see your nipples over the screen!" he said and I looked down and realized my nipples are really showing as It swelled from my pinching. I tried to cover myself and panicked for the embarrasment I got myself with.

"Don't" he said. His eyes are turning darker now.

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Don't cover for me. Since you already awaken the lion, let me see more." He smirked.

"What are we doing Jungkook?" I asked unsure of what he wanted.

"Babe,  I really want to feel you right now but It's 1 am and soon we will be leaving. So,  let's enjoy ourselves for the meantime... Over the phone." he said and licked his lips which made him ten times more hotter.

Hesistant at first,  but I agreed. I also wanted to feel him but I know that we lack the time so this may be a good idea.

"I don't know what to do.  Please tell me and I will try to follow." I said.

"I'm sure you don't.  You're so innocent baby. So just follow my lead." he smiled.

"First,  Put you phone down on your bedside table. Support it with something so I can see your whole body." he commanded. So, I stood up and put down my phone on the table next to my bed, angling it facing me. He also did the same. I lay down the bed immediately as he lay down the bed too wearing his shirt and sweatpants.

"Good girl!  Now,  remove your robe." his voice is really low. I removed my robe and realized he was also doing the same. Removing his white shirt in front of his phone.

"God..Lisa, you look so perfect." he said when he saw me just wearing my underwear.

"Kook, I'm feeling so hot. I don't know what to do. What should I do? " I asked desperately.

"You'll be fine Lis,  now take off your bra."

I tried to reach at my back to unhook my bra. When I took it off,  he gasped again.

"Now grab it baby,  and massage It gently. Just like how I do it, remember" he said and I do as he says. I massage my breast and pinched my nipples. I closed my eyes as I breathed heavily.

"You look so hot!" Jungkook tugged his sweatpants down.

He began rubbing himself.

"Now pull down your panties." he commanded as his gaze got more intense. I tugged it down showing him my already wet cunt.

"You're so wet!" he said and he immediately removed his boxers showing his big and hard cock.

I moaned at the sight. He looks so perfect. I know his body will be the death of mine.

"Now let's get to work baby!" he said. He grabbed his cock showing It's already wet head from precum.

"Okay..." I said shyly.  I never knew I would be doing this kind of thing ever in my life.

"Put your hand over yours baby and gently rub your clit" he said.

I tried to follow him,  but I constantly stop everytime I got shy from him watching.

"Don't be shy baby. Trust me about this. Touch yourself the way I touch you" he said and I noded.

I rubbed my fingers on my clit as I massage my breast. I tried to peek at him and saw that he was staring at me,  eyes full of lust as he stroke his cock up and down.

"You look so hot babe,  I might cum already" he said as he try to close his eyes probably to hold himself more.

"You can put fingers inside baby,  one at a time." he suggested.

I slowly put my middle finger inside me feeling the wetness. I pushed and pulled my finger and grind my hips as I rub my clit again in a circular motion. It felt so good so I started to speed it up. I looked up to see Jungkook staring and growling as he jerk himself faster. The sight of his big throbbing cock made me go crazy and suddenly I arched my back as I feel the muscles in my pussy twitching and going crazy!

"Jungkook!!!" I screamed. The warm juices poured out from me and I almost black out from the sensation.

I never thought I would feel such pleasure just by touching myself thinking about Jungkook.

I looked at the screen to see Jungkook panting as cum spilled out from his pulsating cock.

When we came to our senses,  I grabbed my phone and held it infront of my face.  He also did the same and he smiled gently at me.

"Thank you!" he said.

"Thank you for what?" I asked him.

"For trusting me and showing me that. I know it took a lot of courage for you to do that in front of me. I love you Lisa." he said. And I felt my heart beat faster.

"I love you too Jungkook! Goodnight" I said. And we drifted off to sleep.

--------------

Hi! How are you all.  How do you find the chapter so far?  I'm not good at smuts but I'm trying hard. I want to show this intimate side of relationship of the main characters before the problems arise. I hope you like it.
Goodnight!  😊