Surprise!

Jungkook's POV

"Where is she?"

I asked the two for the 20th time as I kept pacing back and forth here at Lisa's living room.

I'm tensed and nervous and the fact that I arrived here without Lisa heightens my anxiety more.

"Stop doing that! It's makes us nauseous!" Jisoo noona rolled her eyes on me.

I took a mental note to lower her wage for her disrespectful actions towards me. I'm her employer. Does she not realize that?

"Jungkook, I appreciate that you're so whipped with my daughter but she just went out maybe to buy something or so. So calm down and sit down" Mr. Manoban said as he smiles at me.

A while ago I came to pick up Lisa here in her house to show her what I bought for her.

I planned to surprise her but It turned out that I will be the one surprised to not see Lisa here. And these two doesn't even know where the fuck she went. I'm so anxious right now. I haven't even had a decent sleep last night for planning this meeting to surprise her. And now I don't know where she is. I've been calling her but my calls just go directly to her voice mail.

I missed her. I know she just came back from Washington but I want to see her already!

"How can I calm down? She's missing. Maybe we should report this to the police!" I suggested and Mr.Manoban laughed so hard while Jisoo noona rolled her eyes again.

"Jungkook, how many times did I tell you that it's just an hour since she left. She's not missing..don't be so dramatic." Jisoo said.

"But she's not here. I'm worried. What if something happened to her?" I asked worriedly.

"Jungkook, you should be used to it. Lisa has grown up to be independent and she doesn't like being controlled to. She would even leave this house for days without telling me where she's going. That's how Lisa is. You should trust her" Mr.Manoban said.

What the heck?

I don't want to get used to that. I want her to tell me where she's at every minute.

"No, I will just go find her on my own!" I said and bowed to them to leave. Just as I was about to twist the doorknob open, the door opened for me revealing my Lisa who's face is wet from..

Crying?

I pulled her immediately for a hug and I can tell she was surprised to see me inside. I miss this. Her small soft body against mine. Her scent relaxes me and I can breath at ease when she's around. She's my home. My sweetest home.

"Kook? What are you doing here?" she asked me when I finally let go of her.

"We're meeting right?" I said and she looked on her right to see her father and Jisoo noona smiling sweetly at us.

"Have you been crying?" I asked as I reach for her soft cheeks to wipe her tears.

"No, I'm not!" she said looking down.

"You're a terrible liar you know!" I said and kissed her forehead.

I missed her so much but she seemed to be sad. I will try my best to make her smile later. I know she will be happy with what I prepared for her.

"Come! Let's go" I said and I pulled her outside to my car.

"Thank you for your hospitality Mr. Manoban!" I shouted all the way. Hoping he heared me.

I don't want to wait that long anymore. I'll take her to the place and I will make her happy.

Lisa sat silently on the car. I don't understand why but she seemed to be keeping something from me. Often times she will be moody or sad for no reason and I really wonder what's going on with her mind.

I hope I had the ability to read her mind though. It would be the best superpowers that I'll have. I will be able to tell immediately if someone's lying to me.

Maybe she's on her period that's why she's in a bad mood. But that would be sad. I won't be able to fuck her if she's on her period.

But come to think of it.. I don't care though if it's bloody or what. I smiled at my perverted thought.

Uhh! She makes me horny all the time! But when I looked at her. She really seemed sad. Poor baby.

I reached for her hand which rests on her lap and squeezed it as my other hand is driving. She looked at me absentmindedly and I smiled at her.

"Whatever it is that you're thinking, can you forget it for a while for me? I want this moment to be perfect." I said. And she guiltily smiled back.

"I'm sorry Kook. It's nothing. Don't worry" she said and she intertwined her slim fingers with mine.

This is what I like. This is what I want. Just the two of us happy together.