Promise

Jungkook's POV

"Please pick up! Please!"

I'm here inside my car infront of Lisa's house trying to call Jisoo noona.

It was already 10 in the evening and the house seemed to be dark and quiet. I bet they are already sleeping.

I while ago,  I tried calling Lisa but she's not answering. I don't know if she's mad at me for forgetting about the exam's result or her phone is just on a silent mode.

So I called Jisoo noona instead.

Finally!  She picked up.

"Jungkook?  Why are you calling this late?" she asked. Her voice is sleepy.

"Noona,  I'm here outside the house please open it for me. I need to talk to Lisa" I said.

"She's already sleeping. Just go back tomorrow" she said.

"No,  I need to see her now. Please noona.. Open the door for me." I said.

"Alright!  But please be quiet. Her father is already sleeping." she said.

"I will,  I promise!" I said.

I waited and when finally the door opened,  I strode to Lisa's bedroom without talking to Jisoo.

Good thing the door in her bedroom is not locked.

There she was sleeping peacefully in her new bed. Her room was dark but I can clearly see her. My baby.

I locked the door and walked to her.

I decided to sleep here.

I removed my boots and my jacket. Then I lay down the bed with her. I have no plan on waking her up.

I'll just stay her with her.

I wrapped my hands on her waist. And drifted off to sleep.

The next day

"Jungkook?" Lisa was shocked to see me.

"Good Morning baby!" I happily greeted her then pulled her waist more to mine.

"What are you doing here?  How did you get inside?" she asked.

"Jisoo noona" I simply replied and closed my eyes again as I move my face in her neck.

She smells so good as always. She smells like home to me.

She got quiet. I got conscious of her silence so I opened my eyes to look at her.

She was just stairing at the ceiling blankly. I find it hard to read her thoughts. I don't know if she's mad at me or she's just being passive with my presence.

"Congratulations by the way!  I'm sorry if I was late to greet you" I said and she was still quiet.

"Baby? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry okay?" I said as I pull her more to me.

"I tried calling you yesterday. Your phone was busy and then when I tried calling you again you won't answer." she said.  Her voice was sad.

"Maybe you called when my mom called me. I left yesterday and I forgot my phone, when I got back at the dorm it was already drained." I explained but she's still quiet.

"I'm sorry baby please.. I admit I frogot about It. I was too occupied because of Jin hyung's enlisting in the military next year." I said.

"Kim Seokjin will enlist?" she looked at me as she asked.

"Yes,  the group is really sad about it. And Bang PD said one of us must go with him. We should enlist by pair." I answered.

"How about you?" she asked and I swear her tone was scared and worried.

"I won't enlist yet. I don't plan to volunteer in going with him. Especially now that I have you. I can't live a year without seeing you." I said and I mean it.

Lisa is the air I breath and without her I don't think I can survive.

"Thank goodness! I would be sad If you would leave me" she said and it made me smile.

"I will never leave you!" I promise that. But when I said the word,  there was something that felt wrong inside me. Why do I feel like I'm gonna leave soon?

I shrugged it off. It's impossible. Lisa is my life now. There is no chance that I will leave her.

"Thank you!" she said as she hugged me back. Then she placed her slim hand inside my shirt to rest it on my abdomen.  She started drawing circles on my belly button with her index finger.

Weird.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just loved your belly button." she said and I laughed so hard.

"What the heck? Of all the things you'll love about my body,  you chose my belly button? You should have said I love your cock or something?" I said laughing.

But Lisa just smacked my arm.

Then we got quiet. I was just rubbing my hand on her arm. Body closed too each other enjoying each other's warmth.

"Kook?" she called.

"Hmmm?"

"Your birthday is near." she said and I smiled.

"Yes it is. It is in three days." I answered. My birthday will be in three days but sadly I cannot spend it with Lisa,  the company has prepared for it and I know they will have me celebrate it with my hyungs.

"How will you celebrate it?"  She asked and I can tell she's nevous.

"I will celebrate it with my hyungs. The company always does that. Maybe we will just go on one restaurant to eat." I said.

"Hmmm" she nodded.

"Why? Is there something you want?" I asked her gently.

"I will tell you something on your birthday." she said and I felt her heart beat fastened as her chest was closed to mine.

"You can tell me now!" I said.

"No,  I will tell you on your birthday. Can you come to the house after your celebration?" she asked.

I'm so curious with what she's going to say to me.

"Okay. I will come to our house after." I said.

"Good. But promise me one thing." she said.

"What is it?"

"You will not be mad and you will try to understand." She said.

This got me more intrigued and curious.

"I can't promise that. What if you will tell me you will leave me. Of course I will be mad" I said.

"No,  I will never leave you. I love you so much Kook you know that." she said.

"Okay,  if it's not that then I'm good. I promise I will not be mad." I said.

"Thank you!"