Finding Lisa pt. 2

Jungkook's POV

I'm here at a cafe impatiently waiting for someone. I tap my fingers on the wooden table as I look back and forth at the door and the clock on the wall.

Finally, I saw Jisoo noona entering the cafe.

She didn't pay me a smile as she just sat down across me.

"Noona please tell me where she is. Please!" I begged immediately after she sat down.

"Why would I?" she asked her voice is cold as she raises a brow at me.

"I need to talk to her. I need to apologize. Please tell me." I said and she just sighed.

"Jungkook I don't know where Lisa is." she said.

No!  Not her too. Why is everyone saying that they don't know where she is!?

"Please don't lie to me noona. I need her so much. Don't keep her away from me." I begged again.

"Listen Jungkook, I'm not lying. I haven't seen her for a year now. The last time I saw her was a week after you got enlisted. She looked really shattered that time but she politely asked me to uncontinue my services. Without you around,  no one would pay for my nursing fee and that made Lisa let go of my services especially that her father is finally getting better." she explained.

This can't be. How will I know where she is now? Taeyong doesn't know. Jisoo noona doesn't know.

"But can you guess any place where they might be now?" I asked hoping to get any ideas.

"I don't know. The last time I heard from Mr.Manoban, they were thinking about going back to Thailand."

No!  No!  Not that far!

"I believe that's everything I know. I will go now." She said and she stood up. I just stayed silent.

"Oh and Jungkook?" she looked back at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Goodluck with finding someone who doesn't want to be found." and with that she left.

Later that day

I knocked at the door,  ring the doorbell, knock again, ring again until finally the door opened.

"What the fuck is wroo....  Jungkook?" Jennie asked. She is Lisa's friend. A pleasurer. I thanked the agency for giving me her address after my constant begging.

"Yes,  I need to ask you something." I nervously said. And she smiled.

"Come on in!" she invited me to sit on her couch. I looked around.

So this is the place where Lisa would usually hangout? I wonder where she sits everytime she's here.

"What do want to ask?" Jennie's voice cut me off of my daydreaming.

"Uhm.. I want to ask.. Do you happen to know where Lisa is now?" I fidgeted my fingers. Nervous that she'll answer the same.

"I don't know where she is right now. I'm sorry." she said and I closed my eyes at the frustration I feel about this. I need to be patient but my temper is eating me up.

"When did you last saw her?" I asked.

"After your enlistment,  she came two weeks after. She borrowed a huge amount of money from me" she said.

She what?

"What for?" I asked curiously.

"She said they will try to open a restaurant business. I lend her the money and shortly after 2 months she paid me through my bank account. I haven't seen her ever since." she explained. I can sense the sincerity in her voice.

She is telling the truth. I had no one else to ask more.

It's like a dead end for me.

Where are you Lisa?

-----------------------------------

Where do you think is Lisa? 😊