Dancing Queen pt. 3

Lisa's POV

"Hello Lisa!" Taeyong said on the other line.

I tried to move but Jungkook's grip on my hands are so strong. I plan not to answer Taeyong. I'll just stay silent till he hangs up.

"Lisa?" he called. But I did not answer.

"Ahhhhh" I wasn't able to stop myself from screaming when Jungkook suddenly pushed his cock inside me.

"Lisa, are you okay?" Taeyong asked and I can imagine Jungkook smirking behind me.

"Ow yes!" I manage to answer. As Jungkook started pushing and pulling his cock in an out of me.

"Are you feeling well? You seemed to be not okay?" poor Taeyong asked. If he only knew the pleasure I feel.

"I feel.. so..gooood.. " I answered in between heavy breathing.

"That's good! I just called to ask about your exam a while ago." he said and I swear Jungkook is mad with how he forcefuy thrusted his big cock inside me.

"Ahhh!" I moaned.. "It was okay.. The exam was easy!" I hardly said.

"I told you,  you're cum laude brain will never fail" he said and we laughed. But Jungkook gripped my ass with his free hand and thrusted harder again.

"Ahhhhh... Ahhhhh..yes!!!" I couldn't stop myself from moaning and it's really embarrassing having Taeyong hear it.

"Gosh Lisa!  You sound like you're doing something I really shouldn't be thinking." Taeyong chuckled.

Jungkook's POV

'Yeah!  You're right!  I'm fucking her and you better fuck off.' I answered him on my head.

I hate this guy so much. He acts like he knows Lisa more than I do.

"I told you,  you're cum laude brain will never fail" I mock her words inside my head.

Well I don't know about that but even if he knows her achievements that doesn't make her know Lisa more than I do.

I know every piece of her. I can read her eyes. I know how many moles she has on her body,  I know her weak point, I know where it tickles the most,  I know how soft and warm she is. I know everything. And Taeyong has no idea how fucking good her body feels against mine.

"I'm just.. Exercising" I hear Lisa lie and I tried not to laugh at her terrible lying.

Seriously Lisa?  Who would believe you would excercise at 10 in the evening? She's adorable cute.

I pushed myself more. She lowered down her mouth on the pillow to silence herself as I rock my cock inside.

"That's weird. It's already late Lisa!  You should be sleeping instead of having exercise" the jerk said.

'Yeah you should be sleeping too instead of calling my girl in this very hour.' I answered him again on my head.

I moved my hips in circular motion to find her weakest spot. When I hit one spot,  she moaned in the pillow and I know it is the exact spot I need to hit.

Angling my cock on it I started hitting her so damn hard. Lisa moaned so hard and I'm sure Taeyong heard her.

"I always.. Do.. Exercise.. In... The.. Evening... " she impressed me by forming a sentence in between panting and moaning.

I moved harder this time. I want her so bad to cum. So I slid my hand under her to start rubbing her clit while I focus on hitting her g-spot.

She's sweating everywhere and I can feel I can't hold it any longer too. But I need her first to cum.

"Okay then,  I'll just call you tomorrow Lisa! Goodnight and rest well" Taeyong finally said.

And I let go of her hands. She weakly tapped the end call button and started moaning really hard.

She's been holding it for long and now that Taeyong is gone, there's no stopping the sexy and desperate sounds she makes when she's about to come.

I did a few more hard thrusts and she finally shaked. Her body rocked against mine and the moment she loses herself from a hard orgasm, I also came inside. My cock is blowing inside her and it always felt so good.

Shouting each others name,  we came so hard simultaneously. I kept my cock burried in her for a couple of minutes Nd pulled my cock to plop down next to her.

When I looked at her face to smile,  she was scowling on me. Her lips are pouting and she looks cute than scary.

"What the hell was that Jeon Jungkook!?" I know she will be mad at me but I don't care.

"What?" I asked back grinning on my girl.

"The move you pulled off earlier! You're a very..  Very naughty boy!" she's trying to scold me but her choice of words makes me laugh more.

"Why are you laughing? Ughhh.. You're so frustrating!" she rolled her eyes.

"He deserves it for calling you in the middle of the night" I said and I laughed again at how she pouted like a cute little girl.

"Don't pout baby,  I know you like it too.. Having someone hear you moan my name" I smirked and I saw her cheeks turned red like a tomato.

"No I'm not!" she denied as she smack my arm.

"Yes you do. If you don't you wouldn't have came that hard" I teased her.

"I came hard because you fucked me hard. And--" she didn't finished her sentence. I can tell she's shy talking about it.

"And? Finish that sentence. I want to know your thoughts" I said.

"Uhmm.. Uh.. Your..yours is so hard and big and it drives me crazy how you.. Fuck me that way" she shyly admitted.

"Fuck you the hard way?  You like it hard huh?" I asked and she shyly nodded.

"How about I tell you I'm hard again and I'll fuck you hard again" I said and her eyes travelled immediately down to my hard cock.

"Jungkook.." she said.

I quickly hover above her and burried myself in her again.

Later on, the room were filled with moans and groans and sounds of pleasure. Her bed squeeked and I promise to buy her a new one because one leg gave up on us.

I made Lisa really angry for breaking her bed. But I can't help it. She wants it hard and my definition of hard is breaking her bed.

We ended up laughing. She's so amazing and I promise myself I will marry this girl someday.

--------------------------

Thought so far? 😊

Tell me if you're not comfortable with my choice lf words. So I can make it better next time. 😁