Exam

Lisa's POV

The exam was quite easy. Well most of the questions are easy. There are also hard question but I still managed to answer.

The only thing that made it hard for me to concentrate was the 3 messages I received from three different guys.

"I know you can do it! A cum laude's brain will surely pass the exam.💯✔"

"Goodluck on your exam! I'm rooting for you! 💜💜💜"

"Goodluck babe! I'll see you soon!  I love you! 🐰❤👸"

These messages were the very first thing I read when I woke up. My heart was beating so hard. Mixed emotions of confusion, guilt, fear, and love are washing over my body.

The messages were from the three guys I admire for different reasons: One is for his kindness and his undying help, another is for his gentleman personality and God-like features and the last is for his love and and his efforts of making me happy.

I closed my eyes and sighed in my chair. I finally finished answering and the only thing left is to wait for the result which will be in two weeks time. 

I'm so excited that I will finally see Jungkook later. I missed him so much and I hope and pray that Taehyung will not tell him about our meeting last day.

It's just 3pm and I will meet Jungkook at 6. I decided to pay Jennie a visit.

Bangtan Dorm

Jungkook's POV

It was 12 noon when I finally arrived at the dorm. I'm so excited for this day. I will finally get to see my baby. I miss her so damn much and I really want to go straight to the exam center now.

But I'm afraid I will be a distraction if I show myself to her this time. I decided to just meet her later in the evening. I plan to take her to dinner to celebrate her first move to accepting her new career.

When I got inside, Jimin hyung exacitedly hugged me and I hugged him back. Even though he's annoying. He really cares for all of us. I quickly put my bag on the side.

"It's only you here?" I asked him. We are still on our hiatus and I know the members are on different parts of the world now enjoying themselves.

"No, Taehyung is also here" he said and we took a seat on the couch.

"Where is he then?" I asked.

"He's still sleeping , he woke up early a while ago. That's why he fall back to sleep" Jimin hyung explained.

"Weird,  he usually wakes up late" I said.

Jimin hyung nodded.

"I saw him texting someone. Too bad I haven't got the chance ton
read his message" Jiminn hyung shaked his head.

"Yah! That's invasionof privacy!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"But I'm really curious,  he would type a long message and will delete it and he would type again and will delete it again. In the end,  he sent a short message." he said and he laughed so hard.

"How about you? Why did you wake up early?" I asked him.

"Because I wasn't able to sleep,  I drank a lot of coffee last night to keep myself from sleeping. I was practicing for the coming award shows." Jimkn hyung said.

Well to be honest,  I woke up early too,  I wanted to be the first one to wish Lisa goodluck. I know I'm so whipped for her but I can't help it. Even though she's mine already,  I would still want to impress her.

Later on,  Taehyung hyung came outside of his room. He was wearing his Tata pajamas and his hair is messy. But he still looked so handsome. If Lisa was here,  she would lose her shit seeing him.

I got conscious all of a sudden about myself when I looked at my hyung. I know Lisa finds him handsome. I wonder if she feels the same way to me.

"Oh kook!  You're here" he smiled and sat down beside me.

"No, I'm not here,  I'm just an illusion" I said and he pinched my cheeks so hard that it hursts.

"Ow!!!" I said holding back my reddened cheeks.

"You're a cute little bunny" he said and I pouted.

"No I'm not!" I angrily said. He reminded me of my Lisa.

"What's with the good mood?" Jimin hyung elbowed Taehyung hyung.

"Nothing!" he said as he smiled ear to ear.

I've never seen him this happy.

"You look like you're whipped" Jimin hyung teased him again. And he just smiled ear tl ear. Showing his lerfect teeth.

I don't understand why but I'm started to get nervous. Why am I even nervous?

"Yah! Tell us! Why are you smilling like that!  It's really weird?" Jimin hyung pressed Taeyung.

"Well.. Let's just say I have my eyes on someone" he said and my heart started to beat faster. What's happening to me?  I don't understand myself.

"You mean you like someone?" Jimin hyung is smiling this time at Taehyung hyung.

"Yes. And I want to get to know her more!" he said.

I got quiet. Why am I nervous? Is it Lisa he's talking about? Or is it because I'm just insecure.

Lisa hasn't even meet him again so It's impossible it's her.

I stood up and decided to sleep my stress off. I need to gain a lot of energy for later cause I will see Lisa.