Meeting

Jungkook's POV

It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon and my members are gathered inside Bang Si Hyuk's office.

We all waited for him because of his announcement. I don't know what it is but I suddenly had a feeling I won't like it.

"Hyung,  what do you think Bang Pd will say to us?" I hear Jimin hyung asked Namjoon hyung.

"I'm not sure Chim but I think It's serious." He answered.

Just like me,  the members are also quite nervous.

Jin hyung is quiet,  Suga hyung and Hobi hyung are talking in silent, Jimin hyung is uneasy and would constantly ask Namjoon hyung about something while Taehyung is focused on his phone smiling.

He seemed to be the only one not fazed about the meeting.

I wonder what he's doing. I tried to lean back to see what he's looking up.

At first I can't see clearly because of Jin hyung's wide shoulder but when I leaned more backwards,  I was shocked to see his screen phone.

Lisa's instagram account is in view. I saw him scroll down looking at every picture of Lisa.

I was confused as to why he was able to know her instagram account.

Just as I was about to ask him, Bang PD came inside with a serious face.

We all stood up and bowed down at him immediately.

"Sorry I'm late,  I had other matters to attend to. But now that we are all here,  I believe I should tell you about this announcement immediately."

"What is it?" Namjoon hyung asked for all of us.

"It's about Jin's Birthday." He said and we all got confused.

Why would he talk about Jin hyungs birthday seriously? And why would he talk about it when my birthday is more sooner than Jin hyung's birthday?

"What about Jin hyung birthday? Shouldn't we talk about Kookie's birthday first?" Jimin hyung asked our CEO.

"Kookie's birthday will be celebrated just like usual. The case about Jin hyung's birthday is different." he said and it confused us more.

"Please go straight to the point Sir" Jin hyung said.

"I have both bad news and good news for you." we all nodded for him to continue.

"Since Jin's birthday is soon. That would make him 28 already." he said. And we started to get what his point is.

The Enlistment.

We all got quiet. The enlistment topic has been avoided between the members over the years. We don't want to think about it yet. The fact that one of us will be gone for two years scares us.

"Korea has had this Law that all bodied men until 28 should be enlisted in the Military for Training. Jin turning 28 this year has made me decide about this enlistment matter."

"Though the armies did their best to stop any of you from being enlisted, the government will not give you any special treatment."

We all know we will never have the special treatment even if we contribute Millions to the Korean economy.

But it still saddens me to think Jin hyung will be gone for two years. I hurt seeing my hyungs in pain. I love them so much,  and If I could only take the training instead of him, I will. But I'm afraid I cannot do that now.

Lisa coming into my life makes me scared to undergo the military training. I think I will never survive two years without her.

"So the bad news is, Jin hyung will enlist next year and the good news is that the government has agreed to give you a slight consideration." he paused.

"Being the countries number one tax payer, the Prime Minister signed a law to make the training shorter for you. Instead of two years, you will only train for 1 year." he said smiling.

"That is a great news. Can we all train together? ." Hobi hyung asked excitedly.

"Yes, that's a great news but I'm afraid we cannot let you go all at once." he said.

"You're the only group who sustains the company. If you all go for a year,  the company will starve and the armies will be heartbroken" he said and we all nodded.

Being the only group the Bighit company has,  It's impossible to train together. TXT are still rookies and they still need years in the industry to survive more.

"Instead of having Jin to train alone, we decided along with the company's stakeholders to have you train in group. First Jin hyung will train with a pair and the next year another pair will train and the last three members will train altogether after."

"So who will train with Jin hyung?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"That's for you to decide. One of you should volunter and I will wait your decisions after Jin's birthday." he said.

"That's all and you're dismissed." we all bowed down.

As we walk outside his office,  the tension between the 7 of us was so intense.

No one dared to talk.

Who will train with Jin?

Not me, I will never go there now that I have Lisa.