Truth

Jungkook's POV

"Taehyung can we talk. Just the two of us?" I asked him as my members where resting on the couch watching TV.

My members tensed up at my question.

"You can talk here" Namjoon hyung said.

"No It's fine. I will talk to you Kookie" Taehyung said and he stood up.

I can feel the members worried gazes on my back as Taehyung and I walked to the dorm's balcony.

We were both quiet. Staring at the city lights in our balcony.

"What is it Kook?" Taehyung asked without looking at me. He was just staring straight into the city's beautiful view.

"It's about Lisa and everything that happened" I said nervously.

I'm so scared right now. I don't know if I'm scared that Taehyung would tell me that Lisa and him are together or I will be scared if he would tell me that he don't know where she is either.

"Go on. Ask me what you want to know. But I say Kookie,  I will answer you with nothing but the truth." he said.

"What exactly happened between you two?" I ask as I gripped the balcony's railings. I don't want to know actually that they cheated on me.

He sighed.

"I will tell you everything Kook and please listen carefully." he said and I nodded.

"Ljsa never cheated on you. We never did. At first,  I got really attracted to her when I saw her. She's beautiful and mysterious. It's like I'm drawn on her. I wanted to know her more. Where she live,  her instagram account everything. But everytime I would ask her out,  she will refuse. It was like she already has someone. I tried to fight the feelings I have for her. Until one day,  Yeontan got lost. You know how much traumatized I was the last time Yeontan got lost?" I nodded remembering the time someone took Yeontan and asked a huge amount of money in return.

"I was crying at the park looking for him. But I saw Lisa.  She was like an angel sent to stop me from crying. She was gently carrying Yeontan in her arms. She saved Yeontan. She even gave Yeontan her food. She gave Yeontan to me without asking anything in return. And because of that,  I believed that there are still kind people in the world. Lisa made me believe that not all people would take advantage of you. Because of the incident, I asked her to eat with me. She was hungry that time and I cannot take her to a restaurant because that would be a huge scandal. She hesitated but she came with me. On my house. A house I never told all of you about. It was my silent sanctuary and I feel Lisa deserves to be invited there because she saved Yeontan. She's Yeontan's hero. We ate and That's all. I admit I kissed her cheeks that night. But it was not her fault. It was mine because of the attraction I felt for her.. I told her to promise me never tell anyone about the house because it was my secret. That maybe the reason why she didn't tell you about our meeting. She just doesn't want to break the promise." he paused. Then Taehyung continued.

"I saw her again leaving an OBgyn clinic. At first I was weirded out why she's there.  When I called her, she was hesitant to come to me. I can tell that It was because of someone she has. I didn't even know it was you. I invited her again to my house to make her eat more. I noticed the drastic change in her appearance. She has lost a lot of weight right?" Taehyung asked me and looking back. Yeah she really lost a lot of weight back then.

"She never touched the pizza, she just asked for a milk. Which made me realize the real reason of her weight lost." he said.

Real reason of her weight lost? What is it? I asked myself.

"That day Lisa told me a secret that made me admire her more. She was strong enough to face problems on her own. She told me she already has someone. Someone she loves. Back then I wished that she was my pleasurer instead. I would make her fall in love with me but she isn't. I envied the man that she loves. Ii wanted her love but she feels nothing for me. That made me decide to stop my feelings for her. She seemed to be happy with that someone." he said and he looked at me intently.

"You are very lucky Kook. You had her. She's been nothing but faithful to you. Yet you crushed her life like that." he said.

"I didn't know. I wasn't thinking back then. I thought she cheated on me. I was hurt and jealous. I don't know what's gotten in to me." I looked down. Regret and guilt washed over me knowing the real reason behind.

"I understand but you should have listened to her" he said.

"I know and I regret it already. Knowing the truth now, I badly want to make it up for her. Please Taehyung tell me where she is" I asked him frustratingly.

Then he looked at me confusedly.

"I'm sorry Kook. I don't know where she is." he said looking sadly at me.

"Not you too!  I thought you know where she is?" I asked.

"I don't know where she is. After losing the baby, I haven't seen her anymore. She seemed to avoid me." he said and my head snapped at him.

"Baby? What do you mean?"

"Oh.. You didn't know?" he turned his body to face me completely.

My heart was beating faster waiting for his answer.

"What happened! Tell me!" I tried to stable my shaking body. This can't be!

"Lisa lost your baby..

She had a Miscarriage Kook."

With that I slumped down on the floor.