Lost

Jungkook's POV

I ignored Lisa's crying.

I'm more hurt than her now.

I walked away from the house because I don't want to see her right now.

I'm so damn hurt. How come Lisa did this to me?

Why did she cheat on me?

I got inside the car. The car that I'm supposed to give Lisa.

I thought this day will be perfect. Both of us happy in that house. I imagine we will be cuddling,  laughing and teasing each other.

I imagined we would make love and we will promise each other to be together forever.

I was even planning on proposing to her soon.

But here I am crushed at the news of her and Taehyung cheating behind my back.

I knew it. There was something behind Taehyung's smile as she look at Lisa's picture.  It's because they are already meeting without me knowing.

She even lied about the roses. Telling me she doesn't know any person with the initials when in true reality, Taehyung introduced Yeontan to Lisa.

The three of them even had a date on the park like a happy family. I clenched my jaw as the jealousy I feel takes over me.

They even entered a house together. I don't know what they did inside. Did Lisa and Taehyung had sex?

Fuck! I don't know. I hate both of them.

All this time Lisa was just acting. She acted just to get symphaty from me.

I gave her everything. I financed her father's expenses in the US,  I rented an entire Island just to be with her,  I bought her a house, I bought her a car.

I'm not even asking anything in return. All I ever asked was her love and her loyalty.

We promised each other that there will be no more lies. Yet she lied on my face.

I loved her with all that I am. She was my life,my happiness and everything. But she crushed my heart and stomped on it as easy as that.

She must be laughing now that she got me fooled.

I drove outside of Seoul. I don't know where to go.

I'm so lost.

I don't want to see all of them.

I don't want to see Lisa right now. I need time to think. I don't fucking know what to do.

I'm so afraid to lose her but I need time.

This is by far the worst birthday in my life.

She cheated on me and she needs to learn her lesson first.

Until then,  I won't show myself to her.

I drove round and round until the morning came.

I went back to the Bighit Building, without thinking clearly,  I was already signing a contract voluntarily enlisting myself in the Military this very moment.