Need Help

Lisa POV

"Father,  I brought you some Chicken Noodle soup, let's eat." I prepared the soup on the bowl and got some water and headed inside father's bedroom.

There he was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.  He looked at me and smiled.

"How are you father?" I asked worrily.

"I'm fine my dear.  How about you?"

"Uhmm..  I'm okay as well" I lied.

I didn't tell him that I just got fired today.  I can't bare to tell him that  I was almost raped by my boss in his office and he got me fired because I can't afford to do that kind of thing with him. 

He threathened me that he'll fire me if I don't comply,  but I can't just give my self to a bastard like him.

I have always dreamed of giving myself to the person who will marry me.

So yeah, Now I'm jobless and I won't dare to tell this to my father because he is sick.

My father has been getting weaker and weaker each day,  He had to stop working and I just decided to work and provide for the both of us. I am working as a model under a modelling agency. I was earning enough for my father and I but one day he just got sick.

I already consulted some doctors from different hospitals here in Korea but to no use,  they can't find out what his true sickness is. 

They said that I might need to go to the US to get him cured which is impossible because I have no money and it's more impossible now that I got fired.

I'm so desperate right now because of this misfortunes.

My mother is dead and I don't know any relatives that can help us. I just have few friends which I doubt will help.

I suddenly remembered one friend of mine.. Kim Jennie.

"I'm sorry if I'm a burden to you" my father cut me off of my thoughts.

"No! You're not!  What are you saying father?  All I want for you is to stay strong so that we can cure you.  Fight for me while I fight for you dad" I said and hugged my now very weak father.

The next day..

I knocked at the door.

'I hope she's here.  I have no where else to go.'

Suddenly,  the door opened,  revealing a very beautiful Jenny wearing her expensive clothings.

"Oh Lisa! What brought you here?" she asked and hugged me.

"Uhmm.. I need to ask you something? "I hesitated.

She looked at me and immediately pulled me inside.

"Come, sit on the couch,  I'll just get you some tea." She said and hurried down her kitchen.

I then looked around.  Her house is as elegant as her.  It's all white with a touch of black and gray. 

It's big enough for Jennie who is living alone. 

I have known Jennie for a long time now.  I remember she was just living a simple like like me then she was gone for 9 months and when she came back,  she was really different. 

She became more beautiful and became rich.  She bought her own house, cars and she now wears branded clothes.  I don't know what happened really. 

I don't dare to ask her,  what she did,  where she went to have this luxurious life without seeing her work.

Sometimes I guess she's part of a syndicate. 

Really,  how can one person become rich in an instant without working?

I have no reason to ask her because I'm afraid to know the truth.  But now,  I have no choice but to ask her. 

I need my father cured and I'm more than willing to do anything to get him better. 

"Here's your tea!" she sat down the chair next to the couch I'm sitting. "So,  why did you suddenly visit?  Did you miss me already?  Because me,  I missed you so much but you're busy with your work you know?"

"Yes!  I was busy then.  But.. Jennie,  there's something I need to ask you of" I said while fidgetting my fingers on my lap.

"Is there any problem Lisa?  You know I can always help? " she reached to hold my hands.

"My father is very sick Jennie.  And I just got fired today" I told her and suddenly tears kept running down my cheeks.

"Oh! " Jennie sat down next to me and started carressing my hair.

"I'm sorry Jennie,  but I have no where to go.  Can you please help me? I can work. Anything just please help me" I pleaded looking into her eyes.

She sighed. "Lisa,  do you know how I gotten wealthy all of a sudden? Even without working? " She asked with a serious tone on her voice.  Her eyes not even blinking just looking straight into me.

"No,  I'm afraid to ask honestly because I'm scared to know the truth."

Jennie sighed again. She pulled my chin so that I can look through her eyes. 

"Are you willing to do anything for your father?  Answer me Yes and I'll definitely help you." She said with a serious face.

"Yes!  Please Jennie,  I can do anything as long as I don't have to murder or assasinate someone?" I answered.

She chuckled at my reply.

"Yah!  Who told you that you have to kill someone? " She smacked my arm.

"I don't know!  I just guessed.  Will you please help me? " I pleaded.

"Okay,  meet me here tomorrow at 9 in the morning.  We're going to meet someone." She said.

I just nodded and felt very anxious at this thing that's going to happen. I shrugged and thought I don't have a choice,  I need immediate money and I'm really willing to do it as long as I will not kill someone. Right?