Check Up pt. 2

Lisa's POV

After wearing back my clothes,  I sat on the chair again. Doctor Cha was already sitting writing on a piece of paper.

He looked at me and smile shyly. He seemed to be shy also.  Doctors shouldn't act like this.

It's as if mine is the first va**** he has seen.

"How was the result?" I asked him casually to divert the awkward tension between us.

"Everything looks normal. We will still be waiting for your exam's result. It will be ready next week and you will need to come back for it." he said.

I simply nodded. So, I'm still going back here?  I had no plans in going back but I want to know the result.

"When was the last time you had sex?" he asked and my brows forrowed. Unsure if his question is for the check up or for his personal knowing.

"Last night" I answered.

"Really? How many times?" he asked me and I swear this is sooooo fucking embarrasing.

"Uhmmm.. 6 times" I said looking down on my lap.  

He must be thinking I'm a horny girl. It's Jungkook's fault. When he wants me,  there's no stopping him.

"I wonder...you're pelvis is small. It may be hard for you to give birth when the time comes. But it there's sti chance it will open wide during your labor so do not worry. Other than that, everything is normal." he smiled.

"Thank you! I said!" i tried to smile but got quiet for seconds.

It may be Hard to give birth? I got scared all of a sudden. What if I ended like Chaeyoung? I shaked my head at the thought.

"Any problem Lisa?" he asked.

"No, I'm sorry! I'm going now." I said and bowed. Then I turned around to walk away.

"I'm happy to see you again Lisa!" he said and smiled.

I smiled at him too.

The moment I get the result next week,  I will never come back here. I will just look for another OB. A female OB.

When I got near the glass doors of the clinic, my phone dropped on the tiled floor and I quickly kneeled to grab it but when I stood up. My head bumped with someone.

"Ow!" I heard a girl say. I look up to see a very beautiful girl. Her skin is glowing and I suddenly got self conscious.

"I'm so sorry Miss!" I bowed apologetically while she was holding her chin to which I probably bumped my head with.

"No! It's okay.. I was not looking too! Sorry also." she said and smiled.

"No worries" I said.

"Uhm miss?"

"Lisa" I answered.

"Miss Lisa, do you know where Dr. Cha's room here?" she asked and I quickly pointed on the right.

"Okay!  Thank you! I'm Irene by the way!" she said and extended her arm.

She's so beautiful. Probably the most beautiful girl I've seen my whole stay here in Korea.

I took her hand to shake and smiled back.

"See you later Lisa!" she said and walked to the right side of the clinic.

I took steps outside the clinic then I heard a deep voice

"Lisa!" I looked around.

"Lisa over here!"

Fuck!  It's him again.

Kim Taehyung