Mind vs Heart

Lisa's POV

I came home to see Jungkook on his bedroom. He was sitting on the bed and he looked so serious.

"Jungkook, you need to take this medicine for--"

"Lisa, I'm sorry.." he took a step towards me and I instantly back off.

I noticed his cheeks are wet from tears and I realized he had been crying.

"Jungkook, let's just forget about it." I said.

I don't have the energy to talk to him now.

I love him and my love for him is confusing me. I should be mad at him but everytime he cries like this it weakens my defense.

"No Lisa, we should talk about it. I made a terrible mistake to you and I don't deserve to be forgiven but please Lisa.. Try to give me another chance. One last chance to make up for the wrong things that I'd done!" he pleaded and he started to kneel infront of me.

My eyes widened at his action. Jungkook is kneeling?

"What the fuck are you doing? Stand up Jungkook!" I tried to pull him up but he won't.

"If I had to kneel everyday, If I had to cry a thousand tears, If I had to jump off a bridge, I will just for you to give me one more chance. I love you so much Lisa and I know you still love me too" he said as he was crying like a baby.

"I don't love you anymore Jungkook. So please stop!" I lied. Of course he will tell me that I'm a liar in 3,2,1..

"You're lying!" then he stood up and grabbed both of my shoulders.

"Jungkook, let go of me" I said as I try to shake off his large hands away from me.

"Tell me you don't love me Lisa!" he commanded. His voice is crazily serious.

"I don't love you!" I said, fidgeting my fingers and looking down.

"Look at me straight in the eye and tell me that you don't love me" he said and I looked at him.

I looked at his eyes. His beautiful clear brown eyes, the eyes that can see through my soul.

I started to open my lips to say it. To say that I don't love him but my heart is fighting against it.

Nothing.

Nothing came out of my mouth.

And the next thing I knew Jungkook's lips is already moving against mine.

Jungkook's eyes shut while my eyes were wide open. I can't believe this. He's kissing me?

He is kissing me.

After all this time. I never thought there will come a day where I can taste his lips again. His soft and warm lips.

My mind started keeping up sending signals to my body to push him away from me.

I started pushing him but my heart managed to weaken my arms instead so a weak push was made and Jungkook's strong body didn't even faze.

My heart comanded my eyes to shut them close as Jungkook tries to deepen the kiss but my mind told them to keep it open.

My mind said don't open your lips and don't let him in but my heart won and the lips that was hardly closed managed to open as Jungkook's tongue pushes in.

'You missed this right? His lips and his tongue doing magics of pleasures on your lips and your tongue.' My heart happily said.

But my mind mocked me and told me I'm being unfair to Eunwoo and I should stop.

My heart made out a happy grin when I let out a moan.

My mind commanded to push him further.

My mind is hazy and my heart is going crazy.

They are fighting as Jungkook's kiss are getting hotter, deeper and hungrier.

I don't know which to follow.

Should I follow my mind which says to stop and push him away?

Or my heart which says to let him take over me once again?

-------------------------------

Which one should Lisa follow? 😊😊😊