Questions

Lisa's POV

"1st Question, What do you like about Taehyung Hyung? Tell me everything and I will just listen." he asked seriously.

I pondered for a while. What do I like about Kim Taehyung?

"First because he's very handsome and--" I hesitated to continue when he Jungkook frowned.

"Go on" he said. And he tried to smile weakly.

"I love his deep voice. It's very manly." I paused again.

"Okay,  go on" Jungkook said in a low and deep voice.

"What the heck Jungkook?  Are you just trying to deepen your voice?" I asked looking at him.

"No I'm not!" he denied in a deep voice not looking at me.

"Stop that. I love your voice the way it is." I said.

Then we both laughed.

"Okay fine. Please continue" he said in his normal voice.

"I like his facial expressions when he performs. I like his cute and dorky personality, I also like the way he cares for animals and children." I said and Jungkook just nodded contemplating what I said.

"That's right. My hyung loves children. He's always planned on having 5 kids someday." Jungkook said laughing at the thought of his hyung.

It makes me wonder if he feels the same towards children. This is my opportunity to ask him about it.

"How about you?" I nervously asked.

"How about me?" he asked back not getting the question.

"How about you? Do you like kids?" I asked nervously.  Afraid of knowing his answer.

He got quiet for a while thinking about it.

"Hmm.. I don't like kids that much. That's the difference between me and Taehyung hyung. He likes children so much and I don't."

His answer makes me sad. But I want to know why.

"Why?" I asked him shortly. I feel like crying and I don't want him to notice my change of mood.

"I'm not sure. Maybe because I'm always the youngest and so I don't know how to act around younger ones. I'm the youngest in BTS and I'm younger than my brother. I'm even younger than you for months. I have a nephew and he annoys me most of the time." he chuckled. True to that. He really is younger than me. But he takes care of me really well like he's older.

"So,  you don't plan on having kids someday?" I finally asked. My chest hurts so bad.

"No,  not yet. I'm at the peak of my career and I'm not thinking about it yet. Maybe in 10 years or so. I'm still young for that." he smiled at me. I tried to smile back but failed so I immediately looked at the ceiling.

I got quiet for a while. This means he doesn't like babies or children in general. I unconsciously placed my hand on my belly.

'I hope you didn't hear that.' I mentally told the baby inside my womb.

I know he/she doesn't hear us yet. Cause he's just approximately 1 month old by now.

I tried to fight the pain I feel in my chest and the urge to cry at this moment. What do I expect from him? I know from the very start that a baby is not a part of his plans.

"Lisa? You got quiet? Don't you have any questions to ask?" He said not noticing the tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

"Uhm.. I'm just thinking about what to ask you." I lied. Blinking my tears away.

"Okay, so my turn to ask now." he said smiling.

"Go on" I said.

"Then what do you liked about me before you knew me? I mean when you changed biases" he excitedly asked.

"Your voice is so good. It relaxes me. Sometimes I just listen to your songs and covers and It helps me fall asleep." he smiled at my answer and gestured me to go on.

"Your body..." I paused for a moment and blushed so hard. "It looks so sexy and hot and perfect." I admitted. He grinned proudly.

"I can tell." he said smirking at me.

"I also like how you're good at everything. You sing so good, dance so good,  rap so good,  play sports so good and a lot more" I said.

"Do I fuck you so good too?" he asked me as he kissed my neck. His hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

"You just have no idea" I said. Trying to stifle my moan.

He smiled proudly and kiss me on my lips.

"Tell me, what's your greatest sexual fantasy?" he asked. And I blushed so hard at his question. My sexual fantasy? I tried to think.

"I don't have actually. Everything you do to me is all I could ask for." I answered honestly. "How about you?" I asked him back.

"uhm....." he paused then continued "your mouth on my cock" he shyly answered and I can feel my cheeks heating up at the thought of giving him that.

"You like that?" I asked. I don't know how to feel.

"Yes. But if you're not comfortable about it. It's okay really." he said. Trying to hide his embarrassment.

"I will do it someday" I said and I mean it. He's been eating me good and I want to make him feel the way he makes me feel.

"Really?" he asked happily.

"Yes,  maybe later. I'm still tired." I told him and he nodded excitedly. "Now,  let me ask you, what's the thing you hated the most?" I asked him this time.

"I hate loosing in any way. I hate people who hurts my hyungs,  I hate everytime you think of me badly, I hate when someone spreads falls rumors about us, I hate lying people." he answered looking into my eyes as I avoided his eyes when he said the last part.

Is not telling the truth about my pregnancy counted as lying? I guess not.

Lying is when he ask if I'm pregnant and I denied. That's what lying is. And me not telling him that is absolutely not lying.

Besides,  how can I have the courage to tell him if he clearly said he doesn't want kids at the moment. I don't think he'll be mad at me for keeping this from him.

My belly will start to growing in a couple of months. And I won't be able to keep it from him for that long. There are only two ways I think is the best solution.

1. Go back to Thailand and avoid him for months while I'm pregnant and just go back to Korea when I gave birth.

2. Disapear from his life. And never show myself to him again.

The second would shatter me. But,  I don't have choice right?

--------------------------

Question for the readers:

Which option should Lisa choose from the two? Or do you have any other ideas?

😊😊😊