Surprise! Pt. 2

Lisa's POV

Jungkook has been driving for an hour now.

A while ago, we ordered on a drive thru for our lunch. I realized I've been eating unhealthy food everytime I'm not with my father.

But I understand because Jungkook must not be seen together with me on public and we cannot casually eat on restaurants. He must hide himself from the world if he's with me.

I feel sorry for him because he cannot freely go around places without having to wear his masks and hats.

I'm still lucky that I live a simple life. No crazy fans to hide from. Not that I'm saying that his fans are crazy. It's just that there are still controlling fans out there.

I just wish there will come a time where idols will not hide from dating or interacting with other people. They are humans too and they deserve to express freely what they feel and what they want.

I looked at Jungkook as he is silently driving. Smiling as he's humming a song. His voice is angelic and I fight the urge to sleep. I want to enjoy the ride with him.

I want to show him that I'm happy with him and he has nothing to worry.

That doctor just happened to ruin my day.

Terminate. I hate how he suggested the word.

I tried to focus on Jungkook's voice instead and without knowing. I drifted off to sleep.

"Lisa, wake up! We're here!" I hear Jungkook's soft voice as he rubs his hand on my arm.

I opened my eyes and looked around. We are parked in front of a modern house.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him

He showed me his bunny smile and kissed my forehead.

"Come with me!" he said.

We got out of his car and we walked towards the house. Every step I take makes me nervous.

This can't be...

The questions in my head is somewhat being answered as Jungkook excitedly pulls me inside.

I looked around the house. It's wide inside compared to how it looked outside. Very elegant and luxurious.