Taehyung and Yoentan

Lisa's POV

"Yeontan!"

Yeontan? That name sounds familliar..

I looked at the dog who's now wagging his tail more and realize who the dog really is.

I look up to see a tall handsome man running towards us. Wearing a comfy clothing and a hat to hide his beautiful face.

Kim Taeyung

Yeontan jumped out from my arms and I managed to put him down gently. Taehyung and Yeaontan ran to each other like that of couples on Korean Dramas.

I bit my lip to stop my self from laughing because of their dramatic meeting.

Taehyung opened his arms wide and Yeontan jumped to him. He cuddled the little dog in his arms and I saw how he wiped his tears on his eyes.

Awwwwww

He really cried looking out for him. I'm glad I was able to see the dog instead of bad guys. It would totally shatter Taehyung knowing how much he loves his dog.

I turn around and started walking away from them when I finally hear his deep voice talk.

"Lisa? Wait!" Taehyung called. And I looked around at him shocked that he still remembers me.

We just meet at the digital store but he remembered me? I suddenly recalled Jungkook telling me that Taehyung has been talking about me and he even said I'm pretty. I blushed instantly at the thought.

What the hell Lisa? You have a boyfriend! My inner self scold me.

"Why?" I managed to ask him when I notice he was walking to my direction. Just two steps of his long legs and he's already in front of me. Weird.

"Uhm.. Uhh.." he stuttered. What the?  Kim Taehyung stuttering in front of me?

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Ahh.. Thank you for finding him." he said as he looked at Yeontan and looked backed at me.

"You're welcome!" I replied shortly. I want and I don't to be around him that long. I want to be around him because I really like him like like him being my bias but not like him the way I like Jungkook. I hope that makes sense. And I also don't want to be around him because if Jungkook will know,  he'll probably get jealous again.

He's a jealous little bunny. He get's jealous to everyone to everything. He even said he's jealous at my bed because I sleep on it.  Like what the heck is wrong with his mind. And I'm sure he will also get jealous even if it's his hyung.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Uhmm.. Home,  I just finished my lunch already" I lied. I haven't got the chance to eat because I gave my food to Yeontan.

"Uhh.. I was hoping to invite you to eat somewhere." he said.

I quickly shook my head no.

"I already ate, I'm sorry I said" but then my stomach grumbled, betraying me. I blushed so hard and Taehyung grinned at me.

"We are eating. Come on!" he said and pulled me on his car.

Later on

I was sitting silently on the passenger seat. While Taeyung is driving. Yeontan is sleeping on my lap.

"He really likes you!" I hear Taeyung say.

I got confused first thinking he was refererring to Jungkook but I realized he was referring to Yeontan. Yeontan was originally placed at the back seat but he managed to jump on my lap instead.

"Really?" I asked shyly. I don't know what I gotten my self into. I was just hoping to eat lunch without throwing up and here I am inside the car of The World's Most Handsome Man.

Seriously though?  What's with all these hot guys doing around me lately? But Jungkook will always be the hottest guy in my eyes.

"Yes, he likes you. I think he likes you more than he likes me" he said and I chuckled.

"That's impossible!" I said and smiled at him. He looked at me and started to stop his car.

I got confused as he was looking at me intently.

"Is something wrong?" I nervously asked.

"You smiled?! You're so beautiful when you smile!" he smiled in awe at me. He said the exact same thing Jungkook told me.

I looked down shyly. My heart was beating so fast.  I mentally smacked my head for the fangirling feeling I have for this guy. He's so handsome and he seemed to be really nice.

Are all members of Bangtan this nice?  Because if they are,  I think they really deserves all the echievement they have.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he started driving again.

"To a secret place" he said and smiled sweetly at me.

God!  He looks so perfect!