Fake Smile

Jungkook's POV

We looked at each other wondering who could it be.

Lisa was about to stand but when I looked at her, I realized she's not wearing any panties.

"Go change. I'll go get the door" I said and I quickly pulled a tshirt and sweatpants from the closet and changed.

When I opened the door. I was shocked to see the guy Lisa was with the other day.

"Who are you?" I asked coldly.

"I'm Doctor Cha, is Lisa there?" he asked then he smiled to me beautifully. But his smile is kinda off.

I don't know but I can feel that there's something different with him.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I just need to see her" he said.

On normal days, I would be screaming already out of jealousy but I realized being jealous does not bring you good. It was the reason why Lisa and I fought back then.

"I'm sorry but this is my house. And I don't allow people I don't know to enter." I harshly said.

"It's okay, I'll just talk to her outside. Just tell her I'm here outside." he said. He was still smiling at me and it annoyed me so much more.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

"Eunwoo?" Lisa asked from behind.

Then I stepped a little backwards. Lisa was confused to see the man.

Eunwoo? I remembered the name. He was the one who gave Lisa his number on the plane when we were going to the Maldives. How come I didn't realize.

But why is Lisa with him? How did they meet?

I realized Taehyung hyung said that a doctor took her when she had a miscarriage.

Is this the doctor then?

"Good morning Lisa!"

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked. She was tensed looking back and forth between me and Eunwoo. "What did he say?"she asked Eunwoo.

She must be tensed because she's probably thingking that I might have told this guy that something happened between us last night.

"Nothing, he's been a polite house owner. Come with me. I need to tell you something." he said smiling. Lisa smiled back at him and I cringed.

Can't Lisa see the fakeness of this guy? I can clearly see his pretentions.

"I'll just get my phone and--"

"You can talk inside. Come!" I cut Lisa off.

I have a bad feeling about this talk and I can't let Lisa go with him. He looks dangerous.

"But.. " Lisa tried to disagree.

"Alright. Come on in Eunwoo" she gently said. The way she talks to him is soft and gentle. And it hurst me knowing that she cares for this man.

I walked faster ahead to avoid seeing their interlaced fingers.

My chest hurts and I don't know if I can hold the water in my eyes.

"I'll go inside. You can talk here." I said and Lisa nervously nodded.

When I looked down, their hands are still joined like they're afraid someone would break them.

I quickly entered my room and tried to unsee what I just see.

He is the one Lisa was saying she is with.

The one who took care of her for a year while I was gone. And it hurts. It hurts so much that even if she said she still loves me, he would still pick the guy over me because he was kind.

But I don't think he is. One thing I learned from the training is to be observant of people's actions. And I'm one hundred percent sure that behind his smile is a fake one.

I lay down the bed and contemplated.

What is he going to talk to say to her? He seemed to be in a rush to tell her for coming here early in the morning.

I need to know.

I tried to open the door slightly to eavesdrop on them. But they were too far and I can't hear them clearly well.

I focused on there voices and finally I can slightly hear them.

"Are you sure about that?" I heard Lisa's confused voice.

Sure about what?

"Yes, just the three of us. Trust me Lisa, this is for your own good." I heard the man said.

Three? Who are those three? Maybe him, Lisa and Lisa's dad. What are they going to do?

"But how about our work?" Lisa asked again. I can tell she's hesitant whatever he's suggesting.

"I have a work waiting there so don't worry." he said again.

Work where? Are they leaving Seoul?

"Okay. I trust you." Lisa said.

"We'll leave after you finish your 1 month contract so be ready." he said. Then everything got quiet. I heard the front door closed.

Leaving after a month? Where are they going?

I'm scared. I think that guy is up to something.

I must find out.

I will not let him take away Lisa from me.