Gifts?

Jungkook's POV

Moments later

Lisa was trying to get up but she fall back on the bed. I panicked and stood to help her up. But when I was about to help her when she signalled me to stay put. She ran on the bathroom door and she started throwing up.

I wonder what's happening to her.

"Lisa are you okay?" I shouted. She seemed to be sick.

No answer.

I looked around and noticed the flowers and boxes on her vanity table.

I walked closer and saw a box of chocolates, a jewelry box and two bouquets of roses.

I wonder who are these from.

Then I noticed a small card inside the lavender roses. I pulled it and open to read.

'Congratulations!

Y&T 💜

Y&T? Who's that?

Yeontan and Taehyung? I laughed at the thought.

Nah!  It's impossible. Lisa don't know Yeontan yet. Why would Taehyung send her a card with Yeontan's name.

But It means what it mean right?

Lavender roses mean Love at first sight while

Blue roses means you're extraordinary.

I know the meanings of each color of roses because I looked it up before when I was about to give roses to my mom.

And If I were to give Lisa one,  I would give her red roses of course because I love her so so much. And I would give her white roses on our wedding day.

I believe one of these bouquets came from Taeyong. Though I hate it. Having Taeyong near Lisa,  I think I will let this go this time because he is the one who processed Lisa's requirements for the exam.

Maybe the blue roses came from him. But how about the lavender roses?

I should've been the one who congratulated first and gave her a present.

I know I bought her a house already but I still want to give her something.

I won't lose to these presents.

I think I should just buy her a car. She's been commuting all her life. I would always get nervous everytime she commutes.

So yes,  I will buy her a car.

I'll just tell her it is my birthday gift to her. I smiled at the wonderful idea.

Finally,  Lisa emerged from the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, my stomach just hurt from all the food I ate yesterday." She said.

"Good! I thought you were sick." I said.

"Lisa,  who are these from?" I asked her pointing to the flowers.

"The chocolates and Jewelry were from my friends. The blue roses were from Taeyong and I don't know who the lavender roses are from.

"You don't know? How was it given to you?" I asked.

"It was delivered but the sender was annonymous except Except the initials Y&T. I don't know any person with that initial. Maybe It was from one of the brand I modelled before." she said and I nodded.

Then,  I heard my phone ringing.

It was from my manager.

When I answered he told me to go back to the dorm.

I bid Lisa goodbye. And I will head to buy a car first. I will surprise her on my birthday with it.

"I will go now baby! See you on my birthday." I said and hugged her tightly.

"Take care Kook!" she said.

"I love you!"

"I love you more!"

----------------------------

Major problem about to come! 😢