Problem?

Jungkook's POV

I just arrived in my home here in Busan and I quickly entered my bedroom to relax. I told my mom, I will take a nap first because I got tired from the travel. She said she will prepare the food for dinner as we wait for father and my brother to come home from work.

When I got inside, I plopped down my old bed and pulled my phone from my back pocket.

I wanted to call Lisa. It's been three days I haven't heard from her and I felt like dying. I'm not even being dramatic. She's been my source of energy lately and without hearing her voice, I feel weak.

I haven't got the chance to call her in Geoje. I wanted to tell her about my new tattoo and show it to her. I hope she'll like it.

I tried to video chat her but she's not answering. Weird? She's online but she's not answering.

I tried calling her again. And again. And again. It took me 10 times for her to answer. When the screen finally showed her face, I smiled at her.

She's wearing a big tshirt and the wide collae reveals her shoulder and collar bones. Her hair is a beautiful mess and she's not wearing any make up but she's still the most beautiful even without trying. I noticed her eyes are swelling.

"Hi baby! How are you?" I asked enthusiastically.

"I'm fine" she answered shortly. I don't know why but It seems like she's not telling me the thruth.

"Are you okay? Is there any problem?" I asked her hoping to hear if something's been bothering her. Is it her father?

"No, nothing. Why did you call?" She asked coldly. I paused for a moment. Why am I calling? Why is she asking me that? I call her everyday. She knows that. It's as if she's annoyed by me talking to her.

"Because you're my girlfriend right?" I said stating the obvious. But she just rolled her eyes. She looked cute by the way.

"Then, why didn't you call me for 3 days?" she asked. Now, I get it. She's upset because I haven't called her. This is the reason why she's being cold.

"Because I can't reach you while I was in Geoje. I told you already that I will meet my friends remember? And I just got to Busan now and good thing the connection here is better." I explained but she still looks upset with me.

"Who are these friends you're talking about?" She asked. Haven't I told her about Jack and Mark before? I believe I told her about them the last time I called.

"Mark and Jack.. They were my friends" I said thruthfully. Because they are the only friends I met there.

"No one else?"

"Just the two of them" I said. Well I met Maria but she's not my friend.

Her brows forrowed more. I don't know why but It seems like she's got a problem. I got scared all of a sudden.

I tried my best to keep this relationship of ours perfect. I get rid of any problems to make her happy with me. I helped her father to make her happy, I made her resign the job at the agency because I know she hates it. I tried to get rid of Taeyong because I know he'll keep getting in the way.

And if there are more problems to come, I know we'll survive it together. We both love each other and we'll make it through.

"Lisa? Tell me.. Is something's bothering you?" I asked. And she sighed. I waited for her to answer but when she opened her lips to tell me, I heard someone knocked at the door. I wondered who is it.

"Come in" Lisa said.

"Good Morning Lisa! Oh hello Jungkook!" Jisoo noona greeted me from the screen. She's in a bad timing of entering the room. Lisa was just about to tell me something if she didn't cut her off.

"Hello Jisoo noona!" I said trying hard not to roll my eyes at her.

"What is it unnie?" Lisa asked her.

"Uhmm.." She looked at me first then back to Lisa. I can tell she's trying to hide something from me.

"What is it?" Lsa pressed her.

"Uhmm there's someone outside looking for you." she said. And Lisa stood up not even saying good bye to me. She left the room while Jisoo was looking back and forth at the door and me. Probabaly deciding if she would cut my call.

"Hey! Don't cut me yet" I said when she was about to press the end call button.

"Why?" she asked.

"Tell me, who's outside?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him before but he looks korean" she answered tilting her head.

"He? Korean?" What the fuck is a korean male doing in Lisa's apartment at Washington?

"Yes he and yes korean" Jisoo noona answered.

"Can you describe him for me?" I asked though I have a feeling who the guy might be. I just wanted to confirm.

"He looks handsome, he's probably the same age as me or Lisa." she said and I know exactly who it is.

How the hell did Taeyong managed to find Lisa. He's a serious trouble. I can't believe he would travel to Washington all the way from Korea. I clenched my fist so hard and I really wished I could enter my phone screen to punch the guy in his face.

"I'll hang up now" Jisoo noona said.

"Wait.. Will you please tell me later what is he doing there please." I begged when I shouldn't be. I'm the one who hired her so she must follow what I want. But she's still older than me so I need to be polite. Jin hyung would slap me if he'd know I'm being disrespectful.

"Okay!" she nodded.

"I'll call you later. And don't tell Lisa I asked you about this" I said.