Gone

Jungkook's POV

She's gone.

I've looked for her on every corner of our house but I can't see her anywhere.

Her clothes and things are not here anymore.

I looked outside and her car is not there too.

"Where are you Lisa?" I asked myself.

My heart is aching at the thought of her leaving me like this.

This must have been what she felt when I left her back then to enter the military.

I plopped down the couch and started crying.

Where is she?

I thought I still have a week before they leave?

The doctor must have made an alter plan.

I noticed a note on the coffee table and read it.

Jungkook,

I'm sorry for leaving you like this.
You will forever be in my heart. I hope and pray that you find the happiness you deserve.

Lisa

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

Crying will never solve my problem. I need to think and make a rational solution.

Where are they?

Are they on the airport to leave already? 

I doubt it. She was gone for just few hours. I know she's still here in Korea.

I decided to call Mr. Manoban. Luckily, I was able to get his contact number from the last time I visit them.

"Hello?" he said on the other line.

"Hello Mr. Manoban,  this is Jungkook. I would like to ask if Lisa is with you?" I said.

"No,  she's not here. I thought she is with you?" he said with confusion.

"No, she left. I don't know where she went. I don't have her number to ask her." I said.

"Where could she be? Maybe she's with Eunwoo?" he guessed and I feel the same. I know they are together now.

"How about Jungli?  Where is my son?" I asked worriedly.

"Jungli is here. He's with Jisoo so don't worry." I hear her father say.

Thank God my baby is safe!

"Please take care of him while I look for Lisa. Never let my child be out of your sight. Please!" I asked Mr. Manoban.

"Of course. No one is going to harm him as long as I'm alive." Mr. Manoban said.

"Thank you so much! Now,  I need to call Lisa but I don't have her contact number. Can you please give it to me?" I asked.

"I'll give it to you. Take care Kook" Mr. Manoban said.

When I got Lisa's number I decided to call her right away. Maybe I can beg her to stay right?

I dialled her number But she's not answering.

I tried calling again for the 8th time and finally she answered.

"Hello Lisa!  Listen to me. Don't believe in anything that that Doctor says. He's lying to you all this time and--"

"You sound pathetic you know." I hear someone say on the other line.

"Eunwoo? Is this you?" I asked but he just laughed.

"Where is Lisa you jerk!" I asked him through gritted teeth.

"Lisa? You mean my Lisa? She's here sleeping peacefully beside me." he said then he laughed like a lunatic.

"What did you do to her? I swear I'm gonna kill you if you ever lay a finger on her!" I warned. My voice is serious and I fucking swear I'm gonna go kill him if I see him.

"You can't do anything Jungkook. Your famous, yes. But that won't help you this time. I'm gonna take Lisa forcefully whether she like it or not." he said.

"Don't you dare! I have someone who can help me get you in prison!" I said but he just laughed harder.

"You mean the detective you hired? Aren't you surprised that you can't contact him anymore?" I hear him say and I froze on my feet.

"Did you just---?" I asked.

"Yes, you're right. I paid him him more than what you gave him. The fool quickly took my side. Look what money can do." he said. And I clenched my fist more.

That maybe the reason why I wasn't able to contact Detective Lee for a long time.

"What are you planning Eunwoo? Tell me. I will give you anything. Whatever you like, any amount you ask just give me Lisa back!" I said. My voice is shaking and I'm closed to breaking.

"Money? I don't need you fucking money. All I need is Lisa. But because I'm kind enough,  I'm gonna let you take your baby instead. I'll just take Lisa with me!" he said.

"Lisa will never agree to leave without our baby." I said.

"I know. But I'm planning to inject her something special. Something that will make her forget about all of you. It will erase all of her memories about you and your baby. Then we can live happily ever after out of this fucking country." he said laughing so hard.

"What? Are you crazy? How can you be that evil?" I asked. My eyes is wide open.

I'm really starting to worry so much for Lisa. If I only knew where she is.

"Where is Lisa.  Let me talk to her!" I yelled.

"I told you she's still sleeping. And when she wakes,  I'm gonna fuck her" he said.

"I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna kill you first before you do that!" I said and hang up on him.

He sent me Lisa's picture and It made me so mad right now. He's a psycho!

 He's a psycho!

Fuck!!! 

What am I gonna do. No one's going to help me now.

The police won't be able to help me. Lisa will have to be missing for 24 hours before they declare her missing.

I only know one who can help me this time.