10 Rounds

Lisa's POV

Jungkook pulled me inside his hotel room. When we we're finally inside,  he pushed me against the wall and kissed me hungrily. We were both in a rush. We haven't felt each other for weeks and we both badly need each other now. He kissed my neck, deep and slow and passionately as if making out with my throat.

A long, deep moan of pleasure escaped my lips. His hands slide down my body.  Over my shoulders stopping on my breast. I let out another moan.

"I love you lisa" his hot breath on my sensitive neck.  His fingers massaging my firm breast.

I feel his hands sliding down my body. And I groan as he tugged my shorts down exposing my wet underwear.

"Pink underwear? This suits you!" He said.

He slipped his fingers beneath my underwear and I gasped in his mouth as he explored me, he opened my lips teasing my slit with his fingers.

My groan becomes a sharp delighted gasp as he carefully slides two fingers inside my yearning sex. My body shudders at the feeling of his thick fingers inside me. The fire inside me burns hotter than the sun. I love it and I need more. I feel myself growing wetter and wetter and I can sense my body is ready to recieve him. He pushes his fingers all the way inside me and stokes my inner walls. My body rocks at his touch. He delves his fingers deep into my sex and gently spreads my juices along with my slit. He pulled his fingers out and my sex burns with liquid heat. Jungkook steps back and pulled my underwear down.

He kneeled down to level his face on my sex. Then his eyes rested on my wet sex dripping juices.

"So wet baby." he said as he pressed his finger on my clit.

"I've always wanted to eat this little pink pussy of yours" he said as he licked his lips. I was shocked when he grabbed my leg up to put it over his shoulder.

I can feel my juices pouring out at the anticipation of his mouth on my pussy. I closed my eyes and he leaned in to kiss my heat. I moaned for him. He blow it very light, and teased and tickled me. I focused my attention to the subtle sensations that I feel in between my thighs.

He began to start licking me out then he focused on my clit. I gripped his hair with my fingers as he lick move his tongue in up and down motion.
Varying his strokes from slow and soft to fast and hard. I felt like exploding. He then started sucking my pussy using his whole mouth.

I can feel my arousal levels climb higher and higher and soon I'm ready for orgasm but he continued building more and more by kissing,  licking and sucking. I was about to cum so hard and Jungkook inserted fingers as he suck my clit which caused me to blow my orgasm. I was moaning so hard eyes closed and panting, I felt him carry me on his soft bed. He let me lay down.

"Remove your clothes" he said and I pulled my sweatshirt immediately. My hand shaked while I was removing my bra and I could feel Jungkook's eyes on my body.

He lifted his shirt too and pulled down his skinny pants. Lastly pulled down his boxers as his eyes never left mine.

Jungkook steps closer in between my parted legs.   The wet head of his hard member standing tall and proud. Glistening with precum and my heart thunders in my chest.

I gasped as the thick, deep red-purple head brushed against the lips of my cunt. Parting my legs more. I look into his eyes.  His face showing a mixture of lust and hunger and I wanted it. He places one strong hand on the back of my neck as his other hand grabbed my leg to his waist. He slowly pushed his head inside me and I moaned at the sensation.

"So fucking tight!" he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. I bit his shoulders when he slowly drives his full,  thick, hard length inside me. My groan of intense delight grows steadily with every inch that sinks inside me, stretching me,  forcing my womanhood to adapt to his intrusion. I feel so full,  stuffed and filled. Jungkook's size is unimaginable and I can feel him in every fibre of my being. He groans in pleasure and I closed my eyes and let out a deep primal growl of pleasure.