Jealous

3rd person POV

3 Saturdays

3 Saturdays Lisa has not seen Jungkook. The Agency kept on postponing their meet up. 

Lisa has been absent minded for the past 3 weeks.  She can't stop thinking about Jungkook. And with those weeks,  Lisa has questioned herself a lot.

Where is he?

Did he hire another Pleasurer?

Was it because he find me plain and ugly?

Did I turned him off?

Is he hiding from me?

When will I see him again?

Why is he still sending me money even if we're not meeting?

Will I be given to another client?

Questions. Questions left unanswered. 

Lisa knows for a fact that she has no significant space in Jungkook's life.  She's just a mere pleasurer willing to be paid.

Now she has saved a enough money, few more weeks and Lisa thinks she can already go to the US with her father.

But she needs to earn more.  So she has decided to apply for another modelling agency again.

Her work as a pleasurer is not hectic enough to hinder her from doing part time jobs.  Besides,  she needs a distraction from thinking about Jungkook 24/7.

As Lisa,  logged in on her Youtube account.  She saw a video uploaded by BangtanTV. 

There he was.  The great Jeon Jungkook, awkwardly standing side by side with a very beautiful american singer. They looked too good together that it clenches Lisa's heart.

Hurt. Jealousy.  Betrayal.

She assessed herself why is she hurt?  jealous and feeling betrayed when she has nothing to do with him. She's not even his girlfriend to be jealous in the the first place. 

She then logged off and stood up to change her clothes.

She needs to breath  from all this Jungkook-heartbreaking-Problem.

Today is the day she planned to interview an applicant to be her father's private nurse. 

As of now she can already afford to hire one because of the money Jungkook has been sending.

But she has no plans in using that money to pay the nurse.

She decided that she will pay the nurse with the money she will earn from modelling. She doesn't wanted to spend Jungkook's money yet.

At the cafe

Lisa waited for the nurse at the cafe when suddenly,  a very handsome man sat down across her seat. 

"Excuse me?  May I help you?" She asked the young man.

"You're Ms. Lisa Manoban right? I'm Lee Taeyong.  I'm the one who applied for the job." he smiled.

"Oh!  I'm sorry!  So you're a nurse right?
I've read your Bio but there was no picture so I didn't recognized it was you" she tilted her head.  He's so handsome that he looks like a model or an idol.

"Yes!  I'm a licensed nurse. I have worked at Seoul Medical Hospital for two years now but I resigned because of the toxic environment. That's why I'd like to apply for a private patient like your father." he explained.

"I see. We'll when can you start?" she asked.

"You mean I'm accepted? I can start right away!" he giggled.

"Yes you're hired. I'll send you our address by email. You can start tomorrow" She smiled at him.

"Thank you Miss Lisa!" he held her hands and shaked them.

Lisa was flustered with his action.

"Sure! You're welcome!  But please just call me Lisa. No need for formalities." She said.

"Uhmm.. Lisa? Can I take a picture with you?" He asked shyly.

"Sure!"

Jungkook's POV

I'm finally back at the hotel we're staying at.

Man the past few weeks are very tiring.  We've been tirelessly working here in the US doing a collaboration with Zara Larson and Charli XCX. 

I love the song Zara and I recorded. It was just the two of us though.  Me being the main vocalist was choosen to collab with her. 

I really like her voice.  It's very soothing. Though I hate my hyungs for teasing the both of us. 

They say we look good together.  But I don't want anybody else but Lisa.

Speaking of Lisa, I haven't seen her for the past 3 weeks. But I kept sending her money.  It sucks really that I miss her so much but I can't see and get to spend time with her

We would have had seen each other three times now.  But here I am away from her. 

At first I wanted to call her.  But that motherfucker detective forgot to include her contact number.

And even if I had her number,  I would still not dare to call her. Why? She might get the idea that I had her investigated. Why would I be able to get her number right?

But It's okay! We'll go back home to Korea tomorrow and even if tomorrow is Monday,  I'm planning to see her right away. I can't wait for saturday so I'll see her tomorrow.

I miss her so much and I decided to be closer to her now.

I wanted to see her so I logged in on my fake instagram account to stalk her.

But I'm disappointed she hasn't uploaded new pictures yet.  I then noticed a picture she was tagged with.

My brows furrowed at the picture of her

With another...

Man?

Thank you Lisa 💕

Thank you Lisa 💕

'What the fuck!?'

'Who's this guy?'

'And why is he thanking her?'

I'm extremely mad right now!!! That I clenched my fists so hard.

I need an explanation from Lisa!  And I can't wait till tomorrow.

I decided to take the flight to Korea this very moment!