HELP!!!

Lisa's POV

I opened my eyes to see me lying on a bed I don't recognize.

I looked around and saw that I'm inside a huge bedroom.

'Where am I?' I asked myself.

I remembered Eunwoo. He was the last one I am with a while ago.

Is this his room? Why did I fall asleep in here?

Suddenly,  the door opened and Eunwoo walked in.

"Oh Eunwoo. I'm glad you're here. Where am I?" I asked him as I try to stand up but my body feels so heavy and I can't move that much.

"You're here at my room Lisa" he smiled then walked near me.

"Why am I sleeping here? Why did I fall asleep?" I asked him confusedly.

"Calm down Lisa.." he said then he reached for my shoulder and slightly lean on me.

What is he doing?

Is he going to kiss me?

"What are doing Eunwoo?" I asked him when his face is just few inches apart from me.

"Sshhhh... Evrything will be fine Lisa.  Trust me. You will like what I am going to do." he said.

And my eyes widened when he pressed his lips to mine. He started kissing me but I didn't open my lips for him. But he bit my lower lip which made me open my lips. Then his tongue took advantage in darting in.

I tried to fight but I feel like my body is so weak.

"Eunwoo stop!" I managed to say when his lips travelled to my neck.

I pushed him with my hands but he grabbed it and pinned me hard on the bed.

"Eunwoo please stop!" I begged.

What is he doing? I don't understand.

"Why are you doing this Eunwoo? Stop please" I said when he groped my breast and squeezed it.

My tears were falling down my cheeks when he tore my dress leaving me with nothing but my underwear.

"I've been wanting to do this to you" he said. 

His eyes is full of lust and greed and for a moment I thought this is not the Eunwoo I know.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you are--" I said in between cries. He has succesfully removed my bra with one hand. I want to cover myself but his grip on my hands just using his other hand is too strong.

"You thought I'm what? I'm kind? Gentleman? Perfect?" he said then he laugh.

"You're not the Eunwoo I know!" I shouted.

"I don't care. It doesn't matter." he said then he grabbed a rope on his back pocket and he tied my hands to the headboard of the bed.

"No! Please no!" I begged. I tried to wiggle my wrist but I was tied to tight.

"Now,  let me continue what I started" he said.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you care for me? I thought you care for us? Me and my baby" I asked while crying.

"Your baby? I don't care about him. He reminds me of his father. He reminds me that someone has took your body already. But it doesn't matter now. I will impregnate you. I will put my seeds into you so you will have no escape. I'm gonna take you out of this country and you're gonna forget everything." he said and I couldn't believe it.

This is the real Eunwoo all this time. I was very wrong about him. My father is right. He is up to no good.

"Help!  Help!  Anybody help me please!" I shouted at the top of my lungs but Eunwoo just smirked.

"Nobody's gonna hear you darling. I made sure of that. And stop struggling. I'm just gonna be quick and I know you'll like it." he said then he ripped my panties off.

I cried so much. I tried to close my legs but he effortlessly parted it with his knees.

"Look at that wonderful body!" he said the he started unzipling his pants.

My mouth gaped open when he pulled his hard cock in front of me.

No. No.. No!!!!! 

"Pease don't I beg you please!" I said.

He positioned his cock on my opening.

"Help please!!!  Help me!!!" I screamed again.

"I'm gonna tear you and no one will stop me!" Eunwoo smiled wickedly.

I felt the tip of his cock brushing on my pussy lips.  My naked body is now shaking from fear. And my face is wet from tears.

When he was about to push, the door opened to reveal the man I hope to see.

"Don't you dare touch her!"