Pancakes

Jungkook's POV

It's been three weeks that I haven't seen Lisa. And we are now back in Korea recording new songs. But she's in Washington with her father undergoing treatment. Lisa said he's been diagnosed with an early stage cancer.

Luckily, the doctors said it is curable through treatment but if he doesn't respond to the treatment, he may undergo a chemotheraphy. That's the reason why Lisa cannot go back to Korea yet.

They still need to see if the treatment is doing him well or he may need to do the Chemotheraphy. I have been financing everything including renting Lisa a temporary apartment. Good thing is that the nurse is not with her anymore.

Lisa said that Taeyong persistently urged to go with her but she refused. I know Lisa needs someone to help her but I don't want the guy to go with her. I hired a private nurse instead. I purposely hired a female nurse because almost all males falls in love with Lisa instantly.

It's annoying how many fanboys she collects everytime she smiles or just flicks her hair but I just tried to convice myself that I'm still lucky because she's with me.

If time permits, I want it to be me who's there for her. Unfortunately, we've been busy filming Bon Voyage in New Zealand.

And now that we're finally back in Korea, my family called me to have the whole month spent with them. There's only a month left of my Two-Month hiatus and I want to spend it with Lisa. But my family especially my mom kept bugging me about having my vacation back at home in Busan. Sadly, I can't say no to them.

Though I call Lisa everyday, I still miss her so bad. And I can tell she's been happy lately because of the progress in her father's condition.

She said maybe her father will get better in a matter of months. I badly need to see her soon because I miss her so much.

Never in my life I have been this happy. She makes me so happy. Just hearing her voice over the phone gives me energy to keep going forward. My hyungs has noticed the change in me and they kept teasing me about it. They still don't know about Lisa but they're suspecting, I know for sure. Jimin hyung's been nosey about it and he's annoying me everyday.

Lately, I have grown my hair for a new look. I think maybe Lisa will like it. I hope she likes it because I want to look good for her. I don't want her checking out other guys.

I know she's been secretly admiring Taehyung hyung's features so I also need to look great for her.

Some armies are not happy about it but I just brushed it off. Cause I know there are still more armies who supports me whatever hairstyle I do.

Today, I plan on going to Geoje Island to see my friends in highschool. I decided that before I go to Busan, I will stay in Geoje for 2 days first.

Hopefully, I can have a video chat with Lisa tonight when I got there. It's really hard to call her because of the difference in our timelines. Washington and Korea are on opposites, so days here are nights there. She's probably sleeping now so I'll just call her later.

Lisa's POV

I just woke up and my head hurst so bad. I don't feel well. Maybe because I slept late last night. I stood up and immediately went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I got back in my bed, I checked my phone to see if Jungkook called me last night. I frowned upon seeing that he hasn't called. Weird? I've been waiting for his call that I stayed up to 2 in the morning.

I then heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Jisoo unnie smiling sweetly at me. Such a beautiful face in a beautiful sunny day. She's the nurse Jungkook hired to help me take care of dad.

"Good Morning Lisa! Breakfast is ready! Come let's eat!" she said and pulled me to the dinning table.

"Thanks Unnie! How about dad?" I asked her after seeing the fresh fruits and pancakes with coffee on the table.

"He has eaten already. It's already 10 am and he's sleeping now." she said and she took her seat as I take mine.

"Thank you so much unnie! I'm sorry I woke up late. I should'ved helped you prepare the food." I said guiltily.

"It's okay Lisa, besides we know you don't know how to cook right?" she chuckled softly.

"Yah! I'm not that bad!" I defended and pouted.

"Fine fine! Stop pouting and let's eat!" she said and smiled.

"How's my father doing?"

"He's been reacting to the treatment well. He's getting stronger each day. Hopefully he will not need the chemotheraphy at all" she replied.

"Thank goodness. God's been blessing me so much." I said looking above hoping that God hears me.

"You'll be blessed more if you eat my special home-made pancake" she said pointing to the pancakes on the table. But when I looked at it. I suddenly felt nauseous and dizzy. My head started to spin and I quickly stood and ran to the bathroom.

I vomitted on the bathroom bowl so hard and I felt Jisoo ran after me and gently rubbed my back. My head hurts so bad and I still need to throw up even though I don't have anything left in my stomach.

I don't understand why but the pancake looked disgusting to me. Weird thing is that I've been a pancake monster my entire life and It's new that I hated it all of a sudden.

"Lisa?" Jisoo's voice cut me off my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked back not looking at her because of how embarrased I am from puking.

"Lisa, I'm sorry to ask this personal question but..." she paused for a while.

"But, Are you pregnant?" my eyes flew wide open and I looked at her direction immediately.

No! This can't be!

Am I really pregnant?

-------------------------------

Hi Guys! It's Christmas break already! I can finally focus on writing 😍