Strip Tease pt. 2

Jungkook's POV

When I woke up,  Lisa was not beside me anymore.

I glanced at the clock and It's already 10 in the morning.

I had no plans for today but to just wait for the detectives report if he already got the evidence we need to prove to Lisa that Eunwoo is not as perfect as she sees.

I need to see my baby as soon as possible.

I'm planning to create a savings account for the baby once I got his or her name.

I plan to spoil the baby. Buy him/her anything that he needs and wants. But above all else,  I plan to spend most of my time with him or her.

I have missed so much in the baby's life and I need to keep up.

I was so occupied with baby thoughts when I got out of my bedroom.

Technically this is Lisa's bedroom because this is Lisa's house.  I named the title after her but we're still not back together.

When I got out,  I saw the table with food already. It was just a take out but I appreciate Lisa's efforts.

I smiled.

Where is she?

Where is the mother of my child?

I remembered last night when I took the rosary from the bedside table's drawer.

Thank goodness I was able to hold myself back from pinning her. She was seductively sexy last night but weird at the same time.

I started eating as I plan what to buy my baby first.

Toys? Clothes? Shoes? Car? House?

I chuckled.

I'm excited really. To be a father and to be there for the baby.

After eating, I brushed my teeth and settled in the bedroom's couch to watch TV while drinking my whey protein.

I started planning out again what to do with my baby.

If he's a boy I want to teach him how to sing, dance, rap, draw and all the sports I know.

Yeah.. He will be the golden son just like his father.

If she's a girl I will protect her with all my life. I'm gonna kill those who will try to make a move on her.

Yeah.. She will be a nun for sure.

I know Lisa will be really mad at me if I'll spoil our baby too much. But I don't care.  He's my child and I'm gonna give him or her everything together with my love.

The door of the bedroom opened and I choked my drink as Lisa entered the room.

She was wearing a very small white dress and I can tell she's not wearing any bra because her nipples are pointing proudly.

Her hair was rolled into a messy bun and she's sweating while carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"I'll clean" she said as she flutter her thick lashes.

I gripped the sides of the couch as Lisa started to sweep the floor.

She went closer to where I am sitting and started to clean under the coffee table. She picked some wrapper on the floor and my cock instantly twitched when I got a better view of her pink nipples.

"Sorry"she said as she tried to cover her chest from me but I've already seen it.

Fuck!

I'm sweating so so hard.

Self control Kook. You got self contol right? I said to myself.

Lisa started moving her long legs walking back and forth in front of me while I pray for my dearest poor cock.

She turn around and bended over to vacuum more spots.

My eyes widened as I gulped. Her black panties came to view as her round ass was definitely just a meter infront of my face.

Holy milking cow!

She continued cleaning with that position as I try to hold my whole body away.

Be a gentleman..  A gentleman.. Gentleman...gentle fuck..

Fuck it!!!

I looked away and saw the bible on the coffee table and grabbed It to read the book Genesis on the creation of man.

When I glanced up at Lisa,  she was already wiping her sweat fron her neck which looks so fucking hot.

I can't do this! I need to leave. Or else I'm gonna go rough on her.

I stood up and took my jacket and mask.

"Where are you going?" I hear Lisa asked.

"Just gonna buy something." I said as I walk outside the bedroom. 

Trying so hard to cover my awaken cock.

Lisa's POV

Jungkook left?

My plan didn't work?

I'm so sad. I want him so much to touch me but he just left me like that? 

I guess he don't find me physically attractive anymore.

I looked at the mirror and studied myself. I'm fine I guess. Maybe he's just used to seeing my body that's why he doesn't feel the same way anymore.

I sighed.

How can I get him to look at me like before?

------------------------------Well well well

Well well well.. Where are my comments?  😂😂😂