Scared

Lisa's POV

I woke up to an incredible amount of sore between my thighs. I look down to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully as his arms are wrapped around my body. His face is nestled to my neck and his lips slightly parted.

I noticed that we're still naked as we got to sleep immediately after what happened last night.

I slowly reached for his face and studied his feature once more. One thing I really admire in him is his sharp jaw. To me,  It's very sexy and appealing. I noticed he has a scar on her cheeckbone. But it only adds to his beauty. I guess,  this is by far the most beautiful scar I've ever seen in my life.

Flashes of the event last night came appearing to me.  Jungkook's sweet and passionate kisses which turned to a hot and wild one. The way he sucked my neck and nipples which felt weirdly good. The way he licked and sucked my womanhood.

His groans and growls made me realize that I was trully making love with BTS Jungkook. Back then I was just used to hearing his voice. Just the way that he breathes as he sings gives me chills and feels. Now, I appreciate his voice more as he breathes my name from pleasure.

I'm so lucky to be with him. To have him.  To kiss him and to feel him.

Though the pain it caused me is unimaginable I nearly screamed at the top of my lungs as he tore me apart. He was so fucking big and long that I couldn't help but be scared of the thought that he'll try to put himself whole in.

I just give him my virginity and I don't regret anything that happened.  I love him and if the time goes back,  I'll still do the same.  I want to satisfy him and pleasure him with all that I can.

I slowly wiggled myself out of his embrace to dress myself. I would be embarrased if he sees my naked body even though he has seen me already. Good thing,  he didn't woke up as I tried to stand up.

My legs were weak and the pain in my womanhood reminded me again that we came almost the same time last night.

I suddenly remembered one thing.

He came inside me.

My pulse quicken and my heart hammered hard out of my chest at the realization of him coming inside me.

How can I be stupid?

I'm not taking any birth control pills.

The thought of getting pregnant scares me so much. How can I be so reckless?  The agency has given me birth control pills specifically for this.  But I've never took it because It never crossed my mind that Jungkook will do it with me.

Should I tell him?

What if I get pregnant?

It will ruin his career.

He will be mad at me for sure.

I should not tell him. And I'll just hope and pray that his sperms won't reach my egg. I'm so stupid. He filled my womb last night of course it will reach my egg.

I just hope I'm not fertile.

Oh God! What am I gonna do?

"Good Morning baby!" Jungkook's hoarse voice cut me off my thoughts.

--------------------

Sorry for the short update.  I need to work first. I'm already late 😂