New Life

Lisa's POV

"Hello dad!"

"Yes, I'm coming home"

"Okay! Please kiss him for me!"

"I love you two!"

I smiled ending the call. I'm excited to come home. I'm excited to see him.

Just when I was about to ride my car,  Someone called me.

"Lisa wait!" I turn around seeing Eunwoo smiling warmly at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I invite you to dinner?" he asked and I smiled.

"I would love to but they are waiting for me back at home. You know how clingy he is right?" I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah.. He is so clingy but adorable at the same time. But please go out with me next time Lisa!" Eunwoo pleaded.

"Of course, I will. Next time, I promise!" Ismiled at him.

"Great!" he grinned.

"Goodnight Eunwoo!" I waved him goodbye.

"Goodnight Lisa,  I will call you later,  alright?" he asked.

"Sure! I'll be waiting!" I said and started driving.

I smiled.

Eunwoo has been courting me for a long time now. I appreciate the guys effort but I told him I cannot return his feelings yet. Not just yet.

I'm still moving on.

It was hard.

Really really hard to move on from someone who fills your mind every single second. But having Eunwoo around me,  he made me feel that I really have to move forward.

I can't look back. I won't look back.

Jungkook is gone.

He left me after all the things he did to me.

He even enlisted himself in the military just to avoid me.

He made a huge mistake. And with that, I will never forgive him.

I tried to survive without him. Luckily Eunwoo helped me. He has helped me a lot.

That's why I owe him a lot.

One day,  If I could totally forget all the feelings I have for Jungkook,  I plan to focus myself on learning to love Eunwoo.

He's been kind and understanding to me.

There was a point when I thought I already move on from Jungkook,  but the news of him finishing the Military Training scared me and made me believe I haven't moved on yet.

He is now back in Seoul. I know that. I don't know what he's doing right now. But I don't want to know anymore. He's out of my life and I will not let him in again.

What if we saw each other one day?

No, that's impossible. I left all the people who are dear to me just to hide from him.

I can't let him see me.

I've tried my best to build this wall around me and I am afraid the wall would shatter in a snap of Jungkook's finger.

I won't go back to him. I already had my life happy and contented.

I sighed.

As I was driving,  I noticed a car driving on a top speed.

I got nervous for whoever is riding inside. At his speed,  I can tell he would crash on something.

And I was never wrong. The car later on crashed on a tree.

I pulled my car on one side and started running to the car which crashed.

The moment I opened the door,  my heart stopped beating at the sight.

The man that I loved with every bit of my being.

Jungkook.

-----------------------------

Comments pleaseeeeee....