Toothbrush

Lisa's POV

When I woke up, Jungkook's face was so closed to mine. He was intently watching me. I rubbed my eyes open and he smiled at me lovingly.

"Good morning baby!" he greeted.

"Good morning babe.. uhh.. My body hurts so bad." I said. I can feel every inch of my body aching from last night's sexual activity.

"I'm sorry if I was rough yesterday?" Jungkook guiltily apologized.

"No, It's okay. I loved it." I said smiling at him. I mean it. I really loved it. But I also wanted to say to him to be gentler because I'm pregnant but I didn't. I won't tell him that.

"Really? Do you want another round?" he asked as he started to hover over me.

I quickly smacked his arm.

"No please! Not yet!" I worriedly pleaded.

And he laughed so hard. "I'm just joking Lis! Besides we need to brush our teeth first right?" he suggested. Then he lay down my side again.

"Oh my God! Does my breath stinks?" I panickly asked covering my mouth. I got conscious all of a sudden. I don't know why but Jungkook's fresh breath in the morning weirds me out. He always smells nice even when he's sweating. I love his scent specially when he sweats. I'm just not so sure if this is because of the pregnancy or he really smells nice.

"No, surprisingly you don't smell bad." he said. I raised a single brow not believing him but he seemed to be telling me the thruth.

"Either way, I still need to brush my teeth. How can a nurse like me forget to brush my teeth?" I said. And he smiled happily at me. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just good to hear when you say yourself as a nurse. I honestly think it would have been a good profession for you" Jungkook said. "And you'll look so hot wearing a nurse outfit. Imagine how I would fuck you while you wear that uniform?"he smiled wickedly.

"Yah! Stop thinking about sex every minute!" I rolled my eyes. But what he said made me decide to tell him the truth about my review and the exam I'm going to take in less that two weeks. As Jisoo unnie said. We lack communication while Jungkook said no more secrets. I should be honest to him and tell him everything. Well, except for my pregnancy. I will never tell him about it as long as I can keep it from him.

"I can't help it, everytime I look at you, you always turn me on. And look at this. You're body looks perfect." He said peeking inside the blanket which is wrapped around our naked bodies.

I instantly pulled the banket around my body again. The way he looked at it I can tell he will touch me again. And I really don't have the energy right now after last night. He asked for ten rounds but we did more than that. That I lost count already. I didn't stopped him though. He already got me pregnant so even if he drowened me in his cum. I don't have to worry no more. It was kinda liberating to not worry about sex.

Unlike when we were in Maldives, I was really worried that time and part of me didn't enjoy myself much.

I noticed Jungkook breathing hard. I can see his boner through the blanket. And I know his trying to control himself.

"How about you carry me to the bathroom so that I can brush my teeth? I suggested.

"Sure! But I want to be the one to brush your teeth. Is it okay? I mean I sometimes brush Jin hyung's teeth." he said and he smiled wickedly at the thought. I shook my head knowing how he sometimes or most of the time bullies his hyungs.

"No! I know what you're doing to your hyung. You evil maknae" I said and he laughed so hard.

"Oh my God Lisa you really know me. But I won't play with you. I promise!" he sweared. And I nodded okay.