Proposal

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung! Please hurry Lisa is coming!" I yelled while peeking at the window.

"She's not here yet, Taehyung texted that they are still at the grocery and it will take them an hour to get here." Jimin hyung casually said.

"We should not lie low just because we think that we still have one hour! We still have a lot to do. And I can see your not doing your jobs well!" I scolded.

"Geez.. Calm down Kookie, everything is in order. Just a little retouch and we're ready." Hobi hyung said smilingly.

"How can I calm down? When Jimin hyung is ruining the icing of the birthday cake, Namjoon hyung cannot even slice the onions, Jin hyung can't put the banner correctly and Yoongi is just flirting with Jennie!" I shouted frustratedly.

"Hey! We're not flirting!" Jennie and Yoongi hyung said at the same time.

"Yes you are so please stop that and focus on your work in decorating the house

"Yes you are so please stop that and focus on your work in decorating the house." I said and they just rolled their eyes on me.

"He's so whipped" I hear Yoongi hyung muttered.

I sighed. This is not how I planned this day to be.

Well, today is Lisa's birthday and I planned a birthday surprise for her.

It's been a month since Lisa finally recovered by just seeing our son. Lisa is now well and happy but my group and I started getting busy with our album promotions. We had to travel places around the different parts of the world.

The past month has been hard for me for not seeing Lisa and my son but I managed to video chat them everyday while I'm away. And now,  we're finally back in the country and it's Lisa's birthday so I had to make up for her.

The only problem was,  I don't have much time to prepare so I had to ask my hyungs to help me with the surprise along with Jennie and Jisoo noona.

Dad is here too. Yes,  I've been calling Mr. Manoban Dad already because he said I must call him that because I'm the father of his grandson.

Now,  we are here at Lisa and I's house preparing for a birthday surprise for my girl.

Dad was in charge of the cooking and Namjoon hyung presented himself to help which was weird.

Yoongi hyung and Jennie was in charge of the birthday decors around the house.

Jisoo was in charge of taking care of Jungli while we are all busy.

Jin hyung who just got out from the military was in charge of the birthday banner.

Jimin hyung was in charge of the cake decoration and music while,

Hobi hyung was incharge of the balloons and the engagement ring.

Yes. After Lisa's birthday celebration,  I plan on proposing to her and I'm so damn nervous to be honest. My body is shaking and I kept on smelling myself if I smell bad because I've been sweating the whole day.