The Trip to Maldives

Lisa's POV

Jungkook and I had to enter the airport separately to avoid anyone from spotting us together.  Though he was wearing a very large black jacket,  a hat and a mask,  I was wearing my casual clothings because nobody knows me.

A while ago,  I said my goodbye to father and I was able to meet the doctor Jungkook has hired for him. Taeyong is not back yet but he texted me and said he will be back this afternoon because his mother still needs him. I was able to text him that I'll be gone working for days.

I didn't bother to call him. I'm still mad about him lying to me and Jungkook all this time. At first I just can't believe he would do that but he really did.  I planned to talk to him and clear things when I get back home.

I took a quick glance at Jungkook.  He was at least 10 meters away from where I am sitting. Right now we are still waiting to board the plane. Luckily,  no one recognized him yet.

'Flight 159735 is now boarding.'

I heard and I excitedly stood up and walk towards the glass doors.

When, I spotted my seat,  Jungkook was already sitting by the window.  He looked at me and smiled through his mask. I smiled back and quickly sat beside him.

"Do you want to change seats with me?" he whispered, still afraid someone would recognize him even just his voice.

"I don't think It's a good idea" I say. "If we exchange seats,  what if you'll be seated next to a fan of yours?" I say pointing at my left which is still unoccupied as people are still looking for their seats.

"I guess your right" he sighed.

I noticed he's a bit restless the moment we arrived at the airport but I shrugged it off.

I leaned back on my seat and I excitedly put on my seatbelt. I took my phone and earphones and started listening to the songs on my playlist.

Jungkook and I planned to not talk during the flight so that we won't draw much attention. The least thing we need is having someone recognize him as BTS Jeon Jungkook especially if he was with an unknown girl.

I closed my eyes and felt someone sat beside me.
I opened my eyes to see a very handsome guy smilling at me.

"Uhm.. Hi!" he smiled. His smile is so charming but not as charming as Jungkook's.

"Hi" I replied.

I hear Jungkook snort on my right.

Oh right! I nearly forgot he's beside me. And I clearly understood that he's warning me to stop paying attention to the guy.

Jungkook's POV

I noticed the way this motherfucker guy looked at Lisa as if he would eat her. I suddenly regret not changing seats with her. Or I should've just paid for the other seat so we can have the seats all by ourselves.

"May I know what's the time?" the guy politely asked my Lisa glancing at her wrist watch.

Really? That move is as old as fuck. Asking your target girl about the time to start a conversation. When he can just reach for his phone to see the time.

"Uhm.. It's 11:15" Lisa answered him nervously. I don't know if she's nervous because of me or because of the guy she's talking to.

"So.. You're going to Maldives huh?" I hear him ask.

"Y.. Yeah.." she glanced at me.

"I'm Eunwoo by the way" he said.

The guy is really persistent. I'm at the edge of punching him in the face to make him shut his mouth.