Drunk pt. 2

Jungkook's POV

"Why would you get drunk just because you love me?" I asked while massaging her body with the soap.

"Because you don't like me anymore" she pouted and she looks so cute.

I wanted to say You have no idea how much I love you. But I want to keep on asking her questions. She seems to be telling the truth.

"Why did you say I don't like you anymore?" I asked. As my hand put a shampoo on my palm an massage it on her hair.

"Because you won't fuck me anymore!" she pouted and crossed her arms on her chest.

I widened my eye.

I won't what? Did she just say she got drunk just because I won't fuck her?

"Why do you want to be fucked?" I asked as my hand travelled down her shoulders massaging it.

I'm grinning like a lunatic because of Lisa's answers on my questions. She's so cute being honest like this.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me. But you ignore me even when I tried to seduce you. I even wear sexy nightgown just for you to want me and the next day I tried again but you just left" she said. Her voice is really sad.

I'm so stupid. I wanted to laugh at my self for what I learned. So obviously,  Lisa was really seducing me into fucking her but I didn't gave in because I thought she will like me more being a gentleman.

If she only knew how much I suffered that night and that day. I never imagine that Lisa would do that though.

She must really miss me that much.

"But you had a date with Eunwoo? Do you like him? " I asked her and I hope she'll answer no.

She quickly shook her head.

"No. I don't like him. You're the only one that I love." She said and I smiled so hard.

I don't care if it sounds gay but I feel butterflies in my stomach hearing Lisa say this.

"How about Taehyung? Do you like him?" I asked her and she got quiet.

I got nervous all of a sudden.

"Taehyung is a great friend. He listened to me but I don't love him" she said and finally I was able to breath.

"How about Taeyong?" I asked her and she quickly shook her head.

"Taeyong is a great nurse and very helpful to me but I don't love him." she said and I chuckled.

"So you don't love any of them?" I asked again.

She nodded.

"You only love me?" I asked raising a brow. Now my hands are on her waist massaging it.

"You're the only one that I love Jungkook. I will never love anyone aside from you" she said as she look me in the eyes.

I can feel my cheeks heating up. My baby's confession is the highlight of the day.

"Is that so? Now tell me how do you want me to fuck you? Nice and slow or hard and fast?" I asked her in a low voice.

"Hard and fast!" she quickly said without hesitation.

"I can't hear you baby?" I said in her ear as I start to remove my now wetted clothes. I grabbed her ass and lifted her for her to straddle  my waist.

"Please fuck me fast and hard Jungkook" she said and I, being the gentleman that I am slammed my hard cock into her.

"Ahhhhhh.... " she screamed when I pushed all of my length inside her.